|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2102SZ||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Three UK is going through a major transformation and our digital experience is at the heart of that. We are in the process of implementing a brand-new technology stack that will deliver radically improved digital and omni-channel journeys and features to provide a market leading experience that will delight our customers.
The digital team is accountable, not only for our digital product, performance and experiences but also informing, influencing and driving the wider business to become a truly digital company that is a benchmark for our industry and beyond. Three has long been an innovator and disruptor within the industry and that’s an area we will continue to drive. We are on a journey and the next 2-3 years will be an exhilarating ride while we roll-out the UK’s fastest 5G network, implement our new technology and launch our new journeys while at the same time bring some very exciting products to market. We want to have the most intuitive, simple and easy to use digital experiences and we want customers to feel recognised, cared for and appreciated.
Three UK is a company on a mission to change and grow - it is a fast-paced environment, and while our organisation is not at the scale of some of our competitors (we think that’s a good thing), it provides agility and a refreshing level of freedom and creativity with the opportunity to gain a breadth of experience.
Reporting to the Optimisation Manager, this role will lead performance reporting and insights focussing primarily on commercial performance for the existing customers on our base. Both customer retention (renewals and cancellations), and in-life cross sell and upsell.
This role will share insights with a high performing team, owning data & analytics for all agreed KPI’s. Educating the team on opportunities to improve and to make amendments to strategy. You will have an in depth understanding of how data can be used to identify issues and drive digital performance forward.
- Own the daily weekly and monthly performance reporting required for the Optimisation team to make informed trading decisions. In particular, but not limited to: owning the weekly performance review, the monthly business review, and feeding into key weekly trading Forums.
- Share and present performance and insights with agreed monthly and weekly cadence to senior management team in order that they are fully informed on performance at all times.
- Pro-actively identify performance gaps and opportunities to help shape the delivery backlog for microteams working on improving our website and app.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the Digital Team, Commercial Directorate and wider Three UK business to utilise information available that will advance our services to our external and internal customers.
- Work closely with colleagues across digital to ensure aligned understanding of data and performance.
- Work in an agile manner, constantly seeking the most efficient methods to deliver against business objectives, delivering rapid insights and proof of concepts to stakeholders.
- Deliver insights around content optimisation.
- Provide expertise and consultancy out to the business whilst producing accurate and relevant reporting.
- Build strong relationships with the end users of digital data and analytics, contributing to the Digital Analytics community across the breadth of the digital estate.
- Proven experience in a similar role, working on large enterprise level IT or Digital projects.
- Demonstrable & significant experience in the use of Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch etc.
- Experience in working with web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing (A/B testing etc..), competitive analysis, market research.
- Skilled in effective data visualisation, constantly working to improve the use of visualisations to supplement and enhance analytical outputs.
- Innovative and results driven.
- Curious over data anomalies and using data to make informed decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you will be an engaging communicator with excellent storytelling skills, converting data to insight sharing what this could mean with senior stakeholders across the business.
- Capability to work both with autonomy and in partnership with colleagues to find solutions to complex problems.
- Strong understanding of reporting across different online media channels, inbound marketing and funnel analysis of customer journeys.
- Strong critical thinking skills; able to understand goals and objectives of web products and projects and provide recommendations regarding how to use web metrics, customer feedback, and market or industry benchmarks to monitor success towards goals and objectives.
- Team-oriented, collaborative approach & attitude, with the ability to deliver to a high quality and add value to team projects.
- Leadership skills, and strong stakeholder management capabilities. Capable of managing strategic projects and delivery across a project team.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.