- Work location
- Dual Location - Home & Reading Office
- Contract type
- Hours per week
- Shift pattern
- Standard working week
Commercial Property Lawyer
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
At Three we have a hybrid working arrangement in place as standard for office based employees, where employees work from a mix of office based location and working from their home in the UK to carry out their role.
Excluding retail, core hours at Three are between 1000 and 1600, with operating hours between 0800 and 1830. This allows employees to have a start time between 0800 and 1000 and finish time between 1600 and 1830
We are looking for a bright and outgoing lawyer to join our supportive and collaborative commercial team.
This is an opportunity to work in an ambitious culture, and busy environment, for a leader in the world of mobile technology.
Lawyers at Three are regarded as trusted advisors and business partners to the teams they support, working in an open, engaged and customer focused culture. You will have the opportunity to work on our 5G network roll out, the deployment of world first technologies or industry leading initiatives such as the Shared Rural Network.
- You will be engaged on major property programmes across both our network infrastructure and our retail and office estate working cross functionally with a wide variety of stakeholders and teams including networks, procurement, finance, retail operations and people/HR.
- You will also work with our network share joint venture and our third party network infrastructure providers and advise Three on disputes relating to its property interests and managing Three’s property arrangements in life.
- As a member of the team, you will provide strategic legal support to the wide variety of stakeholders described above. Working independently, you will use an innovative and pragmatic view to resolve the legal complexities faced by the teams to deliver our business outcomes. You will also manage and instruct external lawyers on certain commercial property matters.
• Broad commercial property experience with a track record of managing complex projects
• Strong advisory, drafting and negotiation skills with a commercial mindset
• Proactive, practical and commercial – actively takes initiative and focuses on solutions/business outcomes and with a “can do” problem-solving attitude
• Constructive and consultative team player with good communication skills with an ability to communicate with, and influence people at all levels (internally and externally) in a clear, succinct and persuasive way
• Flexibility and ability to handle change and a busy environment
• Legal training with 4 years PQE and experience in a major law firm