|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||08/10/2021, 06:59:00 PM|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Reporting into the Senior Commercial Manager (Prepay), you will be responsible for delivering margin growth to the Prepay P&L by leveraging all available commercial assets and delivering both the commercial and experiential outcomes for the product sets owned by Consumer.
As a Commercial Trading Manager working within the Prepay team you will be responsible for creating and implementing the acquisition trading roadmap, creating promotions, bringing new products and propositions to market and using insight to ensure all activities are aligned to customer needs.
You will have excellent stakeholder management skills, working with acquisition channel leads, gtm & performance management teams to deliver our business ambitions, evolve our in-life products and feeding back into new proposition development to support shaping current and future strategy.
The successful candidate will be proactive, passionate with a determination to succeed, underpinned with strong commercial acumen and able to drive results.
- Delivering budgeted financial & performance KPIs for the Prepay line of business.
- Provide insight led market analysis determining growth opportunities and associated dependencies including predicting competitor landscape and meeting customer needs.
- Create & implement quarterly and 12 month rolling trading roadmaps for SIM & Handset products & associated feature sets to drive budgeted acquisition volume and margin, targeting key consumer moments & themes and feeding into the Prepay CVM team.
- Underpin roadmap through the design, delivery, and execution of promotions, creating a clear brief and shared outcomes through collaboratively working alongside consumer, Marketing and business service owners.
- Co-create new products and propositions aligned to long term strategic plans and support bringing to market and leveraging channel opportunities.
- Contribute to budget and re-forecasting process.
- Appreciation of the customer, their needs and how to meet them.
- Strong commercial acumen with demonstrable experience in a similar commercial or financial position.
- Experience of working in fast paced, dynamic and challenging environments.
- Experience of creating trading plans to support margin.
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, negotiation, influencing, and communication skills are essential with evidence of a proactive approach and creditable outcomes.
- Ability to demonstrate a drive for results within a pressurised environment to strict timelines.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.