|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|210001||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
Working within our Devices team, this role will manage the commercial relationship with some of our key device vendors. You will be responsible for securing the best deals and offers for Three, while developing key partnerships and acting as the champion for your vendors within the business.
As part of the wider Commercial function, you will ensure effective product launches and lifecycle management of multiple devices across a range of segments and vendors. You will be responsible for the operational relationship with hardware vendors and will work closely with the devices team to bring new and exciting products to market.
- Vendor management and commercial negotiations to maximise vendor funding for Three, achieving the company budget.
- Developing vendor relationships, including the creation and execution of joint vendor strategies.
- Responsible for the effective overall launch of relevant devices across all Three’s sales channels, including supporting relevant marketing and developing collaboration plans.
- Management of key internal stakeholders to build opportunities working with pricing, propositions, sales, trading, Go To Market, marketing, procurement and legal.
- Ensuring full support of broad range of internal stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the device, including but not limited to: supporting sales via marketing across all channels, managing and resolving operational issues, enabling products and services onto devices and support a strong GTM execution.
- Responsibility to ensure the execution of each hardware is monitored and communicated.
- Technical, business or marketing degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Vendor relationship management experience.
- Commercial / Go to Market experience for mobile device products (or other consumer electronic products) desirable.
- Consistent proven ability to identify and adopt rational solutions and evaluations to highly emotive issues.
- Excellent relationship building skills at all levels in the organisation.
- Commercial awareness - the ability to quickly determine the commercial significance and impact.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.