|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2102UK||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard: Standard working week.||N/A|
Three Business is growing, so you'll be operating in a real start-up environment, with the power and investment of CK Hutchison behind you, an organisation with a diverse portfolio of companies across retail, finance and energy industries worldwide.
Working within Three Business you'll have ownership, decisions to make and real accountability, right from the start. We want your insights and ideas, and we'll give you the support to deliver them into tangible outcomes. Working in the Sales Enablement and Business Operations function you will focus on defining how everything works, making sure our sales and customer service channels are fully enabled and can win the market, and that we are renowned for being easy to do business with.
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers. Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance.
This is a Hybrid working opportunity where you will operate from Home and our Reading office or Home and our Glasgow Offices dependant upon your location with a balance of home and office based working.
The role holder will lead on all aspects of the development, implementation, calculation, and analysis of sales commission and incentive schemes across Business Sales.
The Commission Management Lead will partner with colleagues in the Trading, Sales, HR, Finance and other peripheral operations teams to implement commission and incentive models and maintain reporting capabilities for management reporting and analysis on performance.
You will manage the end-to-end process, ensuring the accuracy of data and performance measurements, manage all sales incentive compensation approval processes, and ensure proper documentation that is always audit-ready. They will conduct analysis on sales commission and incentive schemes and support the continued evolution to align the interests of Three Business.
The Commission Management Lead will define sales compensation plans in liaison with Trading, Sales, Finance and People teams, from planning, design through to calculation and manage the monthly commission process for Business Sales.
This includes understanding and applying the commission plan consistently, ensuring commissions calculations comply with the scheme, and managing exception requests.
- Be a key contact for Trading, Sales, Finance and People teams regarding policy and process of sales commissions and applying that to specific transactions.
- Analyse and investigate patterns within data to provide accurate and consistent order data and make processes more efficient for future time periods.
- Provide analysis of sales transactions and orders and make recommendations regarding treatment in accordance with policies.
- Maintains a strong relationship with Sales Enablement colleagues to understand the art of the possible regarding automation and digitisation.
- Prepare and deliver updates on performance to various levels of business and Three senior management, ensuring all stakeholders are engaged to an appropriate degree.
- Support Three senior leadership in achieving strategic goals and monitor progress through the use of appropriate metrics.
- Freedom to determine "how" goals are achieved
- Development of new solutions through analytical, interpretative, evaluative, creative and innovative thinking.
Minimum education and practical experience required for this position include:
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Excel; able to present large volumes of data with an easy-to-understand narrative
- Proven commercial acumen skills with experience with commission/incentive plans and structures
- Ability to communicate across and present to various functional teams
- Strong analytical skills; must be able to accurately compile and analyse both quantitative and qualitative data
- Experience utilising automated commission systems (e.g., Xactly, Callidus, etc.) and CRM solutions (e.g., Salesforce, etc,) would be an advantage
- Sufficient knowledge in a technical, scientific or specialised field with understanding of the theoretical concepts and principles, often acquired through professional or academic qualification or through extensive practical experience
- Communicating and Influencing skills required.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.