|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21039C||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard: Standard working week.||N/A|
It's an exciting time here at Three and for us to be at our best, we need the best people. Three Business is a brand new team so there’s lots still happening and lots of chance to bring new ideas of approaches with a huge degree of autonomy. We know we can be a credible and exciting alternative to the established players by doing things well and a bit differently.
We’re looking for someone who is as hungry as us, shares our ambition, isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty and thrives on the ability to create new ways of working and a best in class approach.
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
At Three Business we provide connectivity to the UK's business market. All 4.5 million of them, from sole trader customers, right up to the largest multi-national corporations. We have a strategy in place to double our customer base each year and quadruple the size of our team in the next two years.
The Trading and Commercial function is focussed on the return on investment of our customers. The Trading team ensure commercial rigour to achieve B2B’s volume and value objectives, accurate planning and forecasting and performance insight to manage dynamic changes in the market.
The Commissions Manager will collaborate closely with the Trading, Operations, Sales and Finance teams to define commission structures within the Three Business and maintain reporting and analysis on performance
The role holder will contribute to the development and support implementation of sales commission programmes across the Business Sales Team and Three Business’s Indirect Partners.
You will ensure commission structures align to wider business goals, focusing on trading metrics, commercial viability and positive financial performance
You will support the process of creating new commission schemes, testing models for commercial viability and ensuring all stakeholders are aligned, including our Indirect Partners.
- Be a subject matter expert for Trading, Sales, Finance and external Partners regarding volume and value of transactions and performance
- Be a key contact of external Partners, with strong focus on monthly commissions cycle
- Maintain strong relationship with Finance, Operations and Commissions teams, to ensure accurate and timely recognition and payment of commissions
- Analyse and investigate patterns within data, reporting on findings and making recommendations to positively impact Business function
- Support wider Three Business function to achieve strategic goals and monitor progress through use of appropriate metric
- Assist in the design of commission plans across all our channels to ensure consistency and ability to pay before launch
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Excel; able to present large volumes of data with an easy-to-understand narrative
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to compile, assess and manipulate qualitative and quantitative data
- Ability to communicate analysis to various teams in a simple and effective manner
- Ability to use data and analysis to influence stakeholders to drive business change
- Prove commercial acumen skills, with experience in commission plans/structures and business case development
- Knowledge/experience of partner channel function would be an advantage
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.