|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2101RQ||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Work Week||03/08/2021, 06:59:00 PM|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
To manage Community Affairs, principally with members of the public across the unilateral portfolio of radio access network sites and to liaise with other stakeholders to create an understanding of Three’s rollout and targets and try and create an encouraging environment for the rollout of new and upgrade of existing sites.
• Deal with issues raised to the business by external and internal means relating to the rollout and upgrade of the RAN networks.
• Develop a suite of documents for use in response to common issues raised and FAQs.
• Deal with issues raised by members of the public as a result of planning applications or other reasons from all areas of the business.
• Develop relationships with other teams to ensure we can generate the necessary information to respond to queries.
• Work with other areas such as Govt Affairs and Comms teams to assist them in any queries.
• Be the main point of contact for public inquiries and escalations.
• Develop early consultation strategies with external bodies such as the National Parks Authority, English Heritage etc.
• Manage site specific complaints and queries and support Suppliers/SWCs.
• Liaise with public affairs teams regarding government, local authority and other third-party issues, including new- coverage and capacity strategies.
• Support and assist Legal, RAN, Transmission, Operations and Property teams in the efficient delivery of the radio access network.
- Set up standard templates and guidance for responses
- Provide a service to other stakeholders to enable prompt and accurate responses to issues and queries
- Take responsibility for resolution of issues and complaints largely resulting from the planned rollout out of the network
- Work with the RAN team to enable them to deliver their target for site rollout
- Work with Communications Teams to develop proactive messaging showing the benefits of new sites
• Experience in dealing with Community Affairs in a large complex organisation.
• Some knowledge of Telecommunications Planning Legislation.
• Ideally experience in Telecommunications rollout.
• Understanding of the telecommunications environment and planning policy.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Understanding of the wider political, social and commercial impacts of new technology within the telecoms industry.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.