|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2200PK||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers. Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. This is a Hybrid working opportunity where you will operate from Home and our Reading office with a balance of home and office based working.
This role sits within SMARTY and supports the introduction of our new online community.
The SMARTY community is a place where customers spend time with our brand. It gives our customers access to instant answers and authentic engagement, from other likeminded users in a safe space while allowing us to innovate and drive improvements, gaining insights and picking up on trends.
This role involves the day-to-day operations of the community and works with teams across SMARTY to drive engagement and best practices. This role is ultimately responsible for the overall health, development, growth, and management of SMARTY’s online community.
The Community Manager will be the intermediary between our business and our customer audience, the face of our brand within our community and the voice of the community within the business.
The role is highly visible and will give you the opportunity to work cross functionally with various teams such as the Social Media Team, Customer Service Engagement Teams, Digital and Marketing Teams.
The Community Manager will ultimately be responsible for defining and executing the strategy for continued growth and engagement of the new community, alongside the operational running of the community and management of its moderators.
- Manage the day-to-day function of the Community
- Drive engagement, collaboration, and inclusivity within the community
- Review and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles within forums, comments, images, videos and audio, liaising with wider teams where required.
- Direct and manage a team of Community Moderators.
- Be the enabler to ensure guidelines and policies cover the needs for the moderators to moderate.
- Maintain a comprehensive set of community guidelines and policies
- Plan for PR crises and other customer issues
- Support in the management of programs (competitions, webinars, polls) to drive
adoption and success within the community
- Create and manage a community plan
- Be main point of contact for all things community.
- Managing and liaising between our platform provider Khoros and the SMARTY business and back.
- Be an active collaborator in the conception of community and presenting opportunity for growth and evolution based on feedback from the community users.
- Plan, design and execute community initiatives
- Encourage a ‘self-serve’ environment and continually seek ways to promote this
- Implement measures to increase usage and membership
- Develop a communication plan for community members
- Plan and execute community events & activities to support business events
- Working with our Digital Service Leads and Operations Manager, develop and execute SMARTY Moderation and SuperUser strategy, including any gamification experiments to achieve community KPIs
- Work with Community Moderators on a comprehensive community content plan
- Measure/Analyse Performance
- Interpret data analytics into meaningful, actionable insights
- Deliver regular reports to key stakeholders
- Manage functional touchpoints
- Work collaboratively with IT, Design, Content, and other Operational Teams
- Provide input into community navigation structure
- Coordinate with platform vendor, monitor and adopt upgrades as relevant.
- Experience of launching and growing a new community
- Experience in managing an online customer community.
- People management experience including driving performance and hitting targets
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver tasks of a high quality, on time and within budget
- Experience of working in a large, complex organization with extensive stakeholder management experience
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.