|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2200PS||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
The purpose of this role is to provide a proactive, professional and commercially- aware compliance advice and services to the business. You will be working with the business to identify compliance risks faced, and provide input into the design and implementation of required controls to protect our business from any potential risks. Resolving compliance difficulties will be part of your every day responsibility. Support the business to understand the compliance requirements so we have the right rules and controls in place and we have a culture of compliance.
Your role will involve:
• Understanding and keeping abreast of the rules and regulations applicable to corporate compliance at Three UK such as Anti-bribery and Corruption
• Identification of key compliance related risk and issues and provide accurate, consistent and timely guidance to the business on an ongoing basis
• Carry out second line monitoring reviews and draft findings for circulation to senior stakeholders.
• Highlight shortcomings and suggest improvements in current compliance processes, systems and procedures within assigned unit and/or discipline, and monitor follow-ups on compliance issues to ensure a timely resolution
• Drive awareness and improvements to help educate and foster a culture of control and compliance across the business through training and communication
• Business partner and act as a single point of contact for compliance related enquiries. Work closely with the wider Risk & Compliance team to provide holistic support to the business
• Competent designing and building data analytics and reporting suits in Excel.
• Oversee and contribute to Compliance Framework ensuring the objectives, focus and scope of compliance monitoring remain valid
• Draft and maintain compliance policies where required
• Degree qualified and/or recognised compliance qualification
• 3-5 Years’ experience working in a regulated industry with a strong understanding of Enterprise Compliance requirements
• Experience in implementing regulatory change, either as a consultant or in-house change resource
• Proven analytical skills with a naturally curious and inquisitive approach to work, proactively questioning the status quo where appropriate with the ability formulate proposals to make changes
• The ability to translate legal requirements into management controls
• Proficient user of MS Office 365 applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Planner and Teams)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Be resilient and not shy away from having difficult conversations
• Experience building cross-functional partnerships and influencing stakeholders across the business to act without having a direct reporting relationship
Nice to have:
• Understanding of SOX requirements
• Experience with ISO:9001 and ISO:27001
• Experience in Sanctions and trade restrictions
• Experience working in an FCA regulated business
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.