|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2100IT||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|standard working week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
Credit Risk is pivotal in stopping applicants with a high propensity to be Fraud or Bad Debt connecting onto the network, whilst ensuring we take on as many connections as possible.
You will be a key member of Credit Risk - Strategy & System Design team, responsible for the management and configuration of our credit risk decision systems, using Experian’s strategy decision software. You will have a key role in building, testing and implementing strategy changes to mitigate any emerging risks, or to capitalise on any change in application quality. You will also use your Excel and SAS skills to complete regular and ad-hoc processes.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be a dynamic and flexible individual that embraces being a key member of the team. We’re looking for people that will constantly question and look for opportunities to improve, a self-motivated individual who is capable of achieving a high standard of accuracy and achieving deadlines.
Use Experian’s Strategy Design Studio / Strategy Manager software to build and test amendments to Three’s Originations and In-Life Customer Management strategies.
Complete regular data process, maintaining a high standard of quality control to ensure we remain compliant against audit and regulatory requirements.
Perform ad-hoc tasks, producing useful insight, delivering recommendations towards a successful conclusion that will add value to the contributions from the Credit Risk team.
Must have experience and knowledge:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Open and flexible personality to deal with constantly evolving situations
- Natural flair for collaborative style working.
- Experience using Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications.
- Advanced Excel skills: Pivots, Vlookup, Conditional Formatting etc.
- Be engaged, enthusiastic and confident in contributing to team discussions.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Attention to detail / concern for accuracy, and self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure.
Nice to have experience and knowledge:
- A degree level or equivalent education in a numerate or analytical discipline.
- Experience using decision systems, preferable Experian’s SDS/PowerCurve.
- Understanding of systems architecture (component-based architecture) and framework.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.