|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|22010G||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Credit Risk is pivotal in stopping applicants with a high propensity to be Fraud or Bad Debt connecting onto the network, whilst ensuring we take on as many connections as possible.
You will be a member of Credit Risk - Strategy & System Design team, and will play a key role in helping the team to deliver our new credit risk decision systems under Three’s IT Transformation programme. You will also be responsible for testing new credit strategies on our existing platform to mitigate emerging risks, or to capitalise on any changes in application quality.
You will use your Excel and SAS skills to complete business critical data processes and ad-hoc requests as required.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be a dynamic and flexible individual that embraces being a key member of the team. We’re looking for people that will constantly question and look for opportunities to improve, a self-motivated individual who is capable of achieving a high standard of accuracy and achieving deadlines.
You will play a key role in comprehensively testing our new credit strategies, identifying defects and working with the Lead Credit Risk Analysts to resolve these and retest the changes to ensure we hit our IT Transformation milestones.
You will also complete regular business critical data process using Excel and SAS, maintaining a high standard of quality control to ensure we remain compliant against audit and regulatory requirements.
On occasion you will perform ad-hoc tasks, producing useful insight, delivering recommendations towards a successful conclusion that will add value to the contributions from the Credit Risk team.
Please note this is a contract until January 2023 and is availbale in Reading or Glasgow.
• Understanding of programming languages e.g. SAS (Base), Python, SQL or similar language.
• Experience of testing methodologies
• Analytical approach to problem solving.
• Attention to detail / concern for accuracy, and self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure.
• Advanced Excel skills: Pivots, Vlookup, Conditional Formatting etc.
• Advanced experience using Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Open and flexible personality to deal with constantly evolving situations.
• Natural flair for collaborative style working.
• Be engaged, enthusiastic and confident in contributing to team discussions.
Nice to have experience and knowledge:
• A degree level or equivalent education in a numerate or analytical discipline.
• Experience using decision systems, preferably Experian’s SDS/PowerCurve.
• Understanding of systems architecture (component-based architecture) and framework.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.