|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2201AD||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
SMARTY mobile turns 5 this year and what an amazing 5 years it’s been. We’ve achieved so much and now, we’re ready to turn it up a notch to truly unlock our growth potential in a saturated, samey-samey mobile market.
SMARTY has some of the most engaged and savvy customers in the mobile market today; our competitors would kill for the level of customer satisfactions we have across NPS, Trustpilot etc.
Our customers love us, and your role reporting into our Senior Customer Communications Manager is to generate more love from our customers by executing some the very best-in-class customer communications.
You will support the Customer Comms Specialists to execute briefs that come from wider-clan initiatives to better understand campaign activity and objectives.
You will also build comms briefed by Customer Comms Specialists, prepping all data sets, message templates and campaign deployments within the campaign platform.
- Build customer communications to deliver to the SMARTY customer base.
- Work with Customer Comms Specialists to review campaign performance to apply changes that are driven from insight driven recommendations
- Implement test and learn approach to activity, ensuring campaigns are continuously optimised and always driven by data and insights
- Build comms briefed by Customer Comms Specialists, prepping all data sets, message templates and campaign deployments within the campaign platform.
- Liaising with internal comms team to make sure copy and creative ready and signed off by legal
- Be integral part of Marketing Communications team
- Ideally experience in campaign execution, i.e., building, deploying, and testing comms
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Planning, organisation and prioritisation skills are key
- Attention to detail and an excellent proof-reader
- An amazing team player who can work cross functionally to get the right outcome for the customer
- Adaptable to change and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication skills and ability to flex based on audience
- Builds and maintains positive relationships and rapport with both internal and external stakeholders
- Passion, enthusiasm and willingness to learn is a must
- Telco experience and technical knowledge are nice to haves, but willingness to learn new tools and processes are a must
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.