|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|210362||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard: Standard working week.||N/A|
SMARTY's on an unprecedented growth journey. In just under 4 years SMARTY has gone from being a start up to entering the next exciting phase of its journey as a scale up.
Our mission is to bring fairness & transparency to the UK mobile market by being the connectivity brand that stands out for being simple & honest. Hot on the heels of our success in growing the business, we now need to add more amazing people to our team in all areas of SMARTY for the next chapter in our success story.
SMARTY's a great place work - oodles of passion sit within a small, engaged team. Best of all though, we're wholly owned by Three which means we can lean into our parent organization when we need to whilst still standing on our own two feet to deliver for our customers.
You'll need to be resourceful, in a growth environment like ours, there's no time for politics or egos - so you'll be comfortable in cutting through ambiguity to get things done. You'll get the balance right between collaborating where needs be and cracking on using your own initiative. Most of all though you are curious about what our customers want and you're obsessed with making things better, simpler and easier for them.
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers. Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance.
This is a Hybrid working opportunity where you will operate from home and our Reading office with a balance of home and office based working.
SMARTY mobile turned 4 year this year and what an amazing 4 years it’s been. We’ve achieved so much and now, we’re ready to turn it up a notch to truly unlock our growth potential in a saturated, samey-samey mobile market.
SMARTY has some of the most engaged and savvy customers in the mobile market today; our competitors would kill for the level of customer satisfactions we have across NPS, Trustpilot etc.
Our customers love us, and your role reporting into our Senior Customer Communications Manager is to generate more love from our customers by executing some the very best-in-class customer communications against the strategic CVM plan.
- Own the CVM comms strategy, whilst also feeding into the end-to-end customer communications roadmap.
- Act as the main comms representation within a cross functional team, whose goal is to reduce churn, through the development and execution of the very best customer value focused initiatives.
- Execute a rigorous test and learn approach to activity to ensure plans are always driven by data and insights
- Closely monitor and interrogate campaign performance, reporting to key stakeholders with a clear recommendation of the next best action.
- Work collaboratively with the core functions of SMARTY, our external partners and internal stakeholders to continue to improve and expand our CVM programme.
- Support manager and team to proactively seek out new channels, and innovative ways to retain customers.
- Experience in the management and execution of end-to-end customer communications campaigns.
- Telco experience and technical knowledge are nice to haves, but willingness to learn a new industry, new tools and processes are a must.
- Excellent stakeholder and agency management skills – remember, you’re what’s standing between our customers, and a whole heap of excited SMARTY colleagues wanting to talk & say something to the customer – it’s imperative you’re able to help the group prioritise when, how and what we say to our customers.
- Awesome storyteller – we have access to lots of rich data, and a lot of clever people that can derive insight from numbers, but it’s you that will join the dots and tell the story in a way in which its clear and actionable.
- Genuine interest in customer engagement – you’re a comms geek; when you see a company do something innovative in this space – you’re excited and your mind starts wondering how and what we can do to top that for SMARTY.
- You’re a team player and know how to work cross functionally to get the right outcome for the customer and the strategy the SMARTY marketing team are executing.
- Most of all, you’re excited and passionate for SMARTY and to help it turn from the market’s be
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.