|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|22003F||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
At Three, we’re on a mission to grow and we have exciting plans in Marketing to make that happen. So right now, we’re on the hunt for a creative marketeer who can help to deliver brilliant marketing communications to Three’s customer base.
We recognise how critical it is to our growth to engage and retain our customers – and have several new exciting propositions which will help to support this strategy. This role will support in delivering these.
The successful candidate will be part of a busy comms squad, working closely with the CVM team and Marketing Managers to deliver against customer experience ambitions, retention, upsell and cross sell targets.
This is a hugely exciting role so we’re looking for a talent with a passion for brilliant creative customer marketing to come and join the team.
- Liaise with CVM team, Marketing Managers and Marketing Planning on individual workstreams to deliver customer comms creative requirements.
- Working with the CVM Insights team to deliver marketing effectiveness based on conversion/engagement data and test and learn approach.
- Writing briefs for In-House Agency defining the requirements to deliver against briefed objectives.
- Manage the development and delivery of final creative assets.
- Liaise with key support departments (brand, legal, props, vendor team etc) to ensure creative fits appropriate guidelines.
- Experience in Customer Comms or related Marketing comms in B2C organisations.
- Experience in driving positive impact on customer behaviour and commercial outcomes.
- Good stakeholder management experience, comfortable influencing peers and senior team.
- Experience working in multi-functional teams to deliver joint objectives.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to think differently about how to solve comms challenges.
- Excellent grammar and language skills with a passion for exceptional copy writing.
- Ability to write inspiring and brilliant briefs.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.