|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|7 day shift pattern during office hours||03/08/2021, 06:59:00 PM|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
SMARTY is nearly 4 years old and we have achieved so much and now, we are ready to turn it up a notch to truly unlock our growth potential in a saturated, samey-samey mobile market. Time to shake things up!
This is an exciting opportunity to be at the front line for SMARTY, chatting with our customers via Social Media channels and dealing with any customer complaints over a 7 day shift pattern during office hours.
This role is part of the Customer Excellence team in SMARTY and your focus will be to deliver an exceptional customer service that sets SMARTY apart from its competitors.
- Answer SMARTY customer queries while delivering a service which makes our customers feel valued.
- Manage Complaints, VOICE and Social Media queries.
- Support customers to encourage future self-serve
- Leveraging the VOICE of the customer to drive continuous improvement.
- Implement processes and procedures in the Operation that provides first contact resolution.
- Adhere to all compliance and regulatory processes and procedures.
- A positive, can-do attitude will help you flourish in this role and you'll be a real team player.
- Support TL as and where appropriate to ensure we deliver a Centre of Excellence.
- Experience within customer care/service – preferably with complaints handling.
- Demonstrated experience answering customer queries and delivering excellent Customer Service in a confident manner.
- You'll have excellent English language skills and confident telephone manner.
- You'll be computer literate and confident using excel and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Intercom, Khoros, Genesys and Lifecycle/Jira systems preferable.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.