|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21006A||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Reporting to the Head of CRM, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a CVM and Communication Manager to Develop always on customer lifecycle programmes which deliver a brilliant customer experience, maximise customer engagement, drive the desired customer behaviours and deliver commercial value.
The CRM Manager is responsible for CRM strategy and planning:
• Building integrated plans for each quarter which maximise commercial and customer moments and enhance and support our always on activity.
A key part of this role is defining and delivering the communications and experiences that build the customer relationship from the moment they join and during their lifetime (exc retention window). This includes welcome and onboarding and in life brand and relationship building opportunities.
This role supports the following business areas to deliver their commercial and customer objectives through bespoke CRM strategies and programmes:
- Trading and Props & Products – in life: customer engagement and value creation through cross sell and up sell
- New contract voice customer welcome and onboarding – to build the brand engagement, desired current and future behaviours and start retention from day one
- Use customer data, insights and CRM best practice to plan programmes which are a step change from what we do today. Delivering through our Analytics community continuous campaign analytics which tell us the commercial benefit of our activity and help us to optimise through timely analysis and understanding of our test and learn activity.
- Play a key role in the teams responsible for these additional revenue areas, being the CRM expert and providing strategic plans which are customer first and live our CX principles, whilst also driving our commercial KPIs
- Confidently recommend when to use data to optimise our CRM strategy and performance.
- Champion Power of 3 (data/analytics/strategy) ways of working in the team, leading by example and encouraging the team to adopt this practice widely.
- Understanding of the needs B2B market and channels
- An ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels, balancing both short term and long term needs
- Ability to work collaboratively and align teams across propositions, trading, sales enablement, sales and marketing
- Proactive, problem solver who works well in a team to deliver exceptional results under time constraints
- First class presentation and communication skills
- Brilliant stakeholder management
- Strong decision maker
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.