|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|210377||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
You will support our Contract Voice Senior CVM Campaign Manager to operationalise CVM outbound and inbound strategy, defining the delivery plan for strategic initiatives, owning the requirements definition, and briefing for all channel / execution teams both in and outside of the Contract Voice squad.
You will engage, influence and brief cross functional teams (GTM, Marketing, Online, Retail, Contact Centre, CVM teams etc.) on the Contract Voice CVM programmes and coordinate the delivery effort attending planning, GTM forums, online team sprint meetings, etc.
Scoping and briefing the technical campaign delivery requirements for Customer Communications (Marketing) that have complex delivery elements such as personalisation and automation requirements in creative, messaging and offers. You will be responsible for understanding the impact of and responding to any changes in campaign proposition, offers/pricing, channel capability, channel issues / outages which will impact the squad programmes / activity. You will be responsible for final campaign sign off across channels and give final approval for deployment.
Ensuring delivery is on time and fit for purpose and enable defined KPIs to be achieved, whilst understanding CVM targets and performance and contributing to the squad performance targets by identifying opportunities to improve and optimise programmes. You will be a key member of the squad, attending squad agile ceremonies, working in the agile delivery model and ensuring the squad is efficient and successful.
- Brief, coordinate and engage with cross functional teams to enable delivery of CVM programmes/activity.
- Produce required plans and updates on programme/activity delivery to support the CVM lead for business wide forums and senior leadership forums such as Chairman’s, CVM Governance, IDD etc.
- Continuously identify and drive improvements in programmes and their delivery for optimal performance.
- Play a key role in the Contract Voice CVM squad and operate in the agile delivery model to ensure fast to market definition and delivery.
- Experienced in delivering complex multi and omni channel customer value relationship programmes through outbound direct comms channels and inbound channels.
- Experience in technical delivery of automated and personalised customer communications.
- Stakeholder management experience, comfortable influencing at all levels. Experienced in working in matrix or cross functional teams.
- CRM or growth / value management experience in B2C organisations and / or agency side.
- Experience of working in an agile delivery model and using Jira to track workflow / delivery.
- Desirable to have knowledge of Adobe Campaign capability.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.