|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21039O||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard: Standard working week.||N/A|
It's an exciting time here at Three and for us to be at our best, we need the best people. Three Business is a brand new team so there’s lots still happening and lots of chance to bring new ideas of approaches with a huge degree of autonomy. We know we can be a credible and exciting alternative to the established players by doing things well and a bit differently.
We’re looking for someone who is as hungry as us, shares our ambition, isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty and thrives on the ability to create new ways of working and a best in class approach.
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
At Three Business we provide connectivity to the UK's business market. All 4.5 million of them, from sole trader customers, right up to the largest multi-national corporations. We have a strategy in place to double our customer base each year and quadruple the size of our team in the next two years.
The Trading and Commercial function is focussed on the return on investment of our customers. The Trading team ensure commercial rigour to achieve B2B’s volume and value objectives, accurate planning and forecasting and performance insight to manage dynamic changes in the market.
The role holder will be the commercial project lead for our new Customer Value Management (CVM) tool including setting commercial parameters for propensity modelling and next best action.
Working closely with our operations, marketing, digital and sales teams to develop a phased new customer contract strategy driven by insights from the CVM. Building out the CVM as Three brings new products and services to market. Ensuring reporting is in place to measure the impact of the CVM once live and to use this output to continually optimise to drive results in line with wider Three business objectives eg Churn reduction, enrichment levels, additional lines and services
- Be a subject matter expert for CVM within the Commercial team
- Ensuring that the CVM tool capability is line with commercial objectives
- Ensuring the CVM tool, fits with the overall Business Customer Contact strategy throughout the entire customer lifecycle
- Analyse and investigate patterns within data, reporting on findings and making recommendations to positively impact Business function
- Support wider Three Business function to achieve strategic goals and monitor progress through use of appropriate metric
- Decisioning tools Knowledge/experience desirable
- Telco experience and CVM campaign strategies
- Extensive experience with customer contact strategy development
- Understanding of how analytics, decisioning and delivery platforms can work together to deliver leading edge customer experiences
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.