|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|210376||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
You will support the Contract Voice CVM Commercial Manager and Senior CVM manager to deliver budgeted commercial objectives across our consumer base including core retention KPIs and AMPU growth via cross-sell / up-sell.
You will focus on building a granular level understanding of our customer base behaviour across all life-stages with the ability to spot risks and opportunities to continually achieve and exceed our objectives, whilst engaging, influencing and educating stakeholders at all levels on our commercial position with the ability to showcase complex data clearly and with confidence.
Being responsible for continually tracking and measuring weekly, monthly, quarterly CVM trading performance with sole responsibility of liaising and chairing weekly channel alignment sessions. Working collaboratively with squad analytics / wider CVM team to build analysis to substantiate or disprove hypotheses on strategic and tactical activity whether generated within squad or externally. You will be the key interface into the Commercial Vendor team to ideate and execute a range of vendor opportunities – in turn, unlocking incremental funding to optimise margin and support CVM objectives. Supporting our Commercial Pricing team with IAs and execution of pricing changes that relate to existing customers with sole responsibility for CVM pricing catalogue management. You will ensure activity planned inside and outside the squad has had the right level of analytical due diligence with robust reporting in place to track and monitor our KPIs.
You will be an ambassador for the team, championing our performance and consistently contributes to our targets through optimisation and data-driven action, whilst being a key member of the squad, attending squad agile ceremonies, working in the agile delivery model and ensuring the squad is efficient and successful.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to enable delivery of CVM programmes / activity.
- Produce required plans and updates on activity / performance to support the CVM leads for business wide forums and Senior Leadership forums.
- Continuously identify and drive improvements in performance and reporting.
- Educate and build performance / commercial knowledge within and outside the team.
- Play a key role in the Contract Voice CVM squad and operate in the agile delivery model to ensure fast to market definition and delivery.
- Strong and proven analytical skills.
- Excellent proficiency in MS Excel.
- Confident in handling large data sets with the ability to critically analyse and distil into the ‘So what?’.
- Commercially aware and numerate, able to size commercial opportunities / risks to influence stakeholders and challenge when required.
- Excellent at collaborating with multiple stakeholders and skilled at communicating up, down and across the organisation articulating complex content in a clear and engaging manner.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced industry ideally with a Telecoms background.
- Experience of working in an agile delivery model and using Jira to track workflow / delivery.
- Desirable to have working knowledge of MicroStrategy and / or Tableau.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.