|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
- Accountable for the delivery of CVM capability, receiving the hand off from the Senior CVM (Customer Value Management) Transformation Manager and moving into delivery.
- Plan the test scenarios and manage the testing approach for CVM capability in UAT.
- Deliver CVM capability, ensuring requirements are delivered vs acceptance criteria.
- Design and deliver the transactional/journey comms working with the Transformation team needed for propositions and products e.g. Prepay, upgrades, roaming etc. i.e. any new customer experience where there are comms journeys to be scoped and built.
- Be the CVM Lead in the migration circle for Prepay and Contract Voice, defining the comms journey and delivering the required comms needed for the customer experience.
- SME/business partner for CVM delivery with relevant delivery third parties and Business Readiness function.
- Work with the business readiness team to define the operating model and processes needed to enable utilisation of the new capability.
- Interface with the Transformation delivery team ensuring CVM capability is delivered to required standards.
- Track and update on progress. Identify risks and issues and communicate into the programme governance
- Produce required plans and updates on CVM capability delivery.
- Support the Senior CVM Transformation Manager to successfully define CVM capability and requirements
• Experienced at developing customer value and growth through relationship strategies and plans.
• CRM transformation experience.
• Previous experience CRM/CVM function required.
• Knowledge of MarTech capability tools and software (e.g. Adobe, Tableau).
• Change Management experience desirable.
• Strong stakeholder management experience, comfortable influencing at all levels.
• Experience of CRM or growth/value management experience in B2C organisations.
• Confident in interpreting data and working with commercial and analytical stakeholders.
• Agile delivery model experience.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.