|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2101G8||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Work Week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
Working as part of a small team of data and reporting specialists who cover our RAN network, this role will help drive critical business decisions by mining vast amounts of data for useful insights.
The role reports to the Senior RAN Data and Reporting Manager.
- Design business analysis and data recording systems for use throughout the department
- Maintain databases and perform updates as necessary to ensure accuracy
- Regularly examine data reports to locate and resolve mistakes throughout
- Accurately analyse and collect data for various types of business reports
- Create business reports that provide insight into key data points
- Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to managers
- Support various departments, including marketing and service operations, in reaching their goals through analysis
- Monitor data to identify changes in financial and business trends
- Strong business acumen, as well as an ability to communicate findings.
- Experience in data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL and ELT) as well as data modelling is essential.
- Ability to design and implement end to end data pipelines including user facing interface.
- Advanced skills in Python, SQL, Tableau along with Microsoft suite programs.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Power BI, SharePoint, Excel, among other software programs.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time well
- The ability to effectively communicate the results of your analysis is critical.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.