|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|210338||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard: Standard working week.||N/A|
SMARTY's on an unprecedented growth journey. In just under 4 years SMARTY has gone from being a start up to entering the next exciting phase of its journey as a scale up.
Our mission is to bring fairness & transparency to the UK mobile market by being the connectivity brand that stands out for being simple & honest. Hot on the heels of our success in growing the business, we now need to add more amazing people to our team in all areas of SMARTY for the next exciting chapter in our success story.
SMARTY's a great place work - oodles of passion sit within a small, engaged team. Best of all though, we're wholly owned by Three which means we can lean into our parent organization when we need to whilst still standing on our own two feet to deliver for our customers.
You'll need to be resourceful, in a growth environment like ours, there's no time for politics or egos - so you'll be comfortable in cutting through ambiguity to get things done. You'll get the balance right between collaborating where needs be and cracking on using your own initiative. Most of all though you are curious about what our customers want, and you're obsessed with making things better, simpler and easier for them.
SMARTY is experiencing significant growth as a business and consequently we are at a pivotal moment in needing to ensure our capability to gather and act on insight keeps pace with this. Data is critical to our success, and we need to expand both our reach and capacity to manage our insight demand.
Working within the Operations team the Data Owner will take on significant accountabilities for our data and insight capability leading a small but growing team of analysts that support all parts of the SMARTY business. The Data Owner will play a leading role in defining and shaping our data strategy to ensure we are setting ourselves up for continued success and growth.
- Own SMARTY’s data strategy and alignment with the wider 3 strategy and technology stack
- Lead a team of SMARTY analysts supporting the business and cross functional teams across SMARTY
- Ensure reporting demand is tracked and monitored and reporting capacity and capability aligns to the SMARTY delivery roadmap
- Work closely with all cross functional teams and senior business stakeholders to assess the capacity requirements and capabilities meet the demands of the business.
- Accountable for data quality across the SMARTY reporting stack and the governance and controls in place to assure this quality.
- Work with the wider Three D&A team to ensure SMARTY aligns to all new and emerging Data Stewardship policies
- Own the current BI platform and a continuous improvement programme to ensure this service continues to support the needs of the business
- Experience in defining data strategies Experience in managing data and reporting technologies and solutions
- Experience in leading teams of analyst to deliver on critical business goals
- Ability to test hypotheses from raw data sets and draw meaningful conclusions
- You will be a confident communicator with strong proactive analytical skills, experienced in working up to senior management level.
- You will have the ability to structure complex data and communicate it in the most appropriate way to the relevant stakeholders
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.