|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2201GW||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
Three UK is going through a major transformation and our digital experience is at the heart of that. We are in the process of implementing a brand-new technology stack that will deliver radically improved digital and omni-channel journeys and features to provide a market leading experience that will delight our customers.
The digital team is accountable, not only for our digital product, performance and experiences but also informing, influencing and driving the wider business to become a truly digital company that is a benchmark for our industry and beyond. Three has long been an innovator and disruptor within the industry and that’s an area we will continue to drive. We are on a journey and the next 2-3 years will be an exhilarating ride while we roll-out the UK’s fastest 5G network, implement our new technology and launch our new journeys while at the same time bring some very exciting products to market. We want to have the most intuitive, simple and easy to use digital experiences and we want customers to feel recognised, cared for and appreciated.
Three UK is a company on a mission to change and grow - it is a fast-paced environment, and while our organisation is not at the scale of some of our competitors (we think that’s a good thing), it provides agility and a refreshing level of freedom and creativity with the opportunity to gain a breadth of experience.
The digital acquisition manager sits as a key role within the digital sales management team. Accountable for the acquisition sales performance of our online shop across all our products in the B2C world. Working in partnership with colleagues facing into demand, marketing technology, development and operations, this role is accountable for the sales volume and value of our key growth channel.
• Responsible for driving sales, volume and margin for the Digital Sales Channel (Web & App) and any associated channels on a weekly, monthly and annual basis totalling >£100M of contracted revenue
• Influencing forecasting and sales planning across channels based on understanding of the sales funnel, capability plans, customer touchpoints, wider market context and optimisation plans. Identifies risks and opportunities to budget through the digital sales funnel. Creates and communicates short term tactical plans, and longer-term strategic plans to mitigate risk and drive growth.
• Authoring, ownership and maintenance of the digital sales transformation plan. Working in collaboration with development & IT squads to ensure the constant evolution of our digital sales capability.
• Tells the Digital trading performance story at weekly trading forums, highlighting gaps, key opportunities, and actions to improve..
• Delivery of revenue and margin targets for acquisition volumes for the digital channel
• Investment prioritisations and ROI management
Highly numerate with experience of digital trading accountability ideally in a multi-channel trading environment. Strong commercial head, experience handling budgets, forecasts and impact to P&L.
Strong understanding of best practice in digital UX, web merchandising, multivariate and A/B testing.
• Thorough understanding of digital marketing channels (campaign techniques, metrics, KPIs, and performance levers).
• Strong analysis skills, able to form a story from data, convert into actionable insights and ultimately to playback to senior leadership.
• Experienced using digital analytics platforms to self-serve insight and reporting.
• Strong interpersonal and networking skills, quick to build rapport, and comfortable communicating with senior leadership.
• Self-driven and results focussed, with ability to work at pace in a dynamic organisation.
• Excellent organisational, time management and planning skills, having the ability to keep track of multiple projects and prioritise accordingly.
• Experience in leading, mentoring and coaching an ecommerce/digital trading team.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.