|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2201GX||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
Three UK is going through a major transformation and our digital experience is at the heart of that. We are in the process of implementing a brand-new technology stack that will deliver radically improved digital and omni-channel journeys and features to provide a market leading experience that will delight our customers.
The digital team is accountable, not only for our digital product, performance and experiences but also informing, influencing and driving the wider business to become a truly digital company that is a benchmark for our industry and beyond. Three has long been an innovator and disruptor within the industry and that’s an area we will continue to drive. We are on a journey and the next 2-3 years will be an exhilarating ride while we roll-out the UK’s fastest 5G network, implement our new technology and launch our new journeys while at the same time bring some very exciting products to market. We want to have the most intuitive, simple and easy to use digital experiences and we want customers to feel recognised, cared for and appreciated.
Three UK is a company on a mission to change and grow - it is a fast-paced environment, and while our organisation is not at the scale of some of our competitors (we think that’s a good thing), it provides agility and a refreshing level of freedom and creativity with the opportunity to gain a breadth of experience.
The digital demand manager sits as a key role within the digital sales management team. Accountable for the strategies and tactics required to deliver our digital commercial goals that drive our digital sales outcomes. Working in partnership with colleagues facing into conversion, marketing technology, development and operations, this role is accountable for the traffic volume and quality of our key growth channel.
• Direct accountability for >£50m revenue and circa £20m spend & relationships with our affiliate partners driving acquisition volume across all lines of business. Internal advocate for the channel ensuring its position is strategically understood and positioned appropriately within our longer-term distribution strategy.
• Full ownership of our SEO strategy and performance across the company. SEO is the largest demand generator for Three so ensuring the needs of SEO are supported with technical requirements and content strategies developed and delivered is critically important. Growth of the SEO channel and alignment with our paid search strategy is essential to achieve our ambitions
• Alignment and alliance with key internal stakeholders to deliver our required traffic such as CVM, media, brand, sponsorship, PR & loyalty etc. Influencing internal plans and strategies to enable digital success
• Maintains strong understanding of tactical and strategic movements in the B2C Telco market, shares with the wider team and uses to shape company strategy.
• Delivery of traffic volume and quality targets for acquisition, second line and retention volumes for the digital channel
• Investment prioritisations and ROI management
• Accountability for return on investment of translating circa £20m spend into circa £50 revenue
• Management of our SEO strategy, planning and execution
Highly numerate with experience of digital trading environments ideally in a multi-channel trading environment. Strong commercial head, experience handling budgets, forecasts and impact to P&L.
Thorough understanding of digital marketing channels (campaign techniques, metrics, KPIs, and performance levers).
Strong analysis skills, able to form a story from data, convert into actionable insights and ultimately to playback to senior leadership. Experienced using digital analytics platforms to self-serve insight and reporting.
Strong interpersonal and networking skills, quick to build rapport, and comfortable communicating with senior leadership.
Self-driven and results focussed, with ability to work at pace in a dynamic organisation.
Excellent organisational, time management and planning skills, having the ability to keep track of multiple projects and prioritise accordingly.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.