|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21033Y||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard: Standard working week.||N/A|
SMARTY's on an unprecedented growth journey. In just under 4 years SMARTY has gone from being a start up to entering the next exciting phase of its journey as a scale up.
Our mission is to bring fairness & transparency to the UK mobile market by being the connectivity brand that stands out for being simple & honest. Hot on the heels of our success in growing the business, we now need to add more amazing people to our team in all areas of SMARTY for the next exciting chapter in our success story.
SMARTY's a great place work - oodles of passion sit within a small, engaged team. Best of all though, we're wholly owned by Three which means we can lean into our parent organization when we need to whilst still standing on our own two feet to deliver for our customers.
You'll need to be resourceful, in a growth environment like ours, there's no time for politics or egos - so you'll be comfortable in cutting through ambiguity to get things done. You'll get the balance right between collaborating where needs be and cracking on using your own initiative. Most of all though you are curious about what our customers want, and you're obsessed with making things better, simpler and easier for them.
Keeping our customers happy is a must for us, as a digital only business SMARTY wants our self service capabilities on App and Web to be the best in the business. This role will make sure we monitor health metrics and KPIs and look for ways we can make our self service capabilities even better for our customer. Be the customer self serve champion in SMARTY.
- Own and optimise digital reporting for self service across web and App
- Ensure performance is regularly reviewed and relevant deep dives undertaken in the areas of opportunity or under performance
- Using data to identify opportunities and gaps, using AB testing tools to validate as far as possible turning these into actionable initiatives and stories for execution
- Work with agencies and partners on reporting and analysis, identification of opportunities and execution of tests and optimisations
- Experience working in B2C ideally across App and Web products
- Experience in high traffic eCommerce optimsation
- Experience working with agencies and 3rd parties
- Experience with scoping and set up of AB tests Must have experience with Google optimsation and analytics tools
- No Telco experience necessary
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.