|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2200ZG||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard: Standard working week.||08/06/2022, 06:59:00 PM|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Three UK is going through a major transformation and our digital experience is at the heart of that. We are in the process of implementing a brand-new technology stack that will deliver radically improved digital and omni-channel journeys and features to provide a market leading experience that will delight our customers.
The digital team is accountable, not only for our digital product, performance and experiences but also informing, influencing and driving the wider business to become a truly digital company that is a benchmark for our industry and beyond. Three has long been an innovator and disruptor within the industry and that’s an area we will continue to drive. We are on a journey and the next 2-3 years will be an exhilarating ride while we roll-out the UK’s fastest 5G network, implement our new technology and launch our new journeys while at the same time bring some very exciting products to market.
We want to have the most intuitive, simple and easy to use digital experiences and we want customers to feel recognised, cared for and appreciated.
The Sales Op team within Digital is essential to enabling the sales teams to drive revenue at scale efficiently and strategically. Focus is on supporting sales and margin generating plan across all business Products Categories:
- Lead Sales Operations initiatives across multiple sales verticals, and work with other sales ops members to resolve operational issues in a timely manner.
- Work with cross-functional teams and provide input on sales operations policies and procedures based on sales feedback and real practice.
- Foster and maintain strong working relationships with critical business partners (e.g. Revenue assurance, Legal, Finance, etc.).
- Drive data insights, reports and dashboards critical to understanding operation performance and to drive operational efficiency.
- Working hand in hand with Channel sales and Go to Market teams to ensure our trade plan and promotional strategy achieves our overall commercial delivery plan Identifying trends on opportunities to help improve the channel sales and margin leakages.
- Lead Growing performance through a continual test and learn approach through tools e.g Adobe Target Ensure quality standards & compliance requirements are met in customer facing environments.
- Leading and developing a highly motivated and talented team.
- Excellent relationship building across a large number of stakeholders
- Ability to effectively influence, communicate and drive change with multiple stakeholders at all levels of management
- Highly numerate, with excellent planning and analytical capabilities
- Strong digital background and experience
- Strong commercial acumen – detailed understanding of P&L, margin and Opex control Passion and understanding of digital technologies and capabilities
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.