|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard: Standard working week.||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
Three Business is a brand new team so there’s lots still happening and lots of chance to bring new ideas of approaches with a huge degree of autonomy - we need someone with a wealth of go to market experience to bring new ideas to disrupt the B2B market.
The Go to Market and Channel function is focused entirely on the customer. Building a brand that talks to them, creating marketing activity that stands out in the market, engaging through the best customer journeys and providing an exceptional joining and in-life experience. Everything is all about the customer.
The Director of Channel Management & Go-to-market will create, communicate and execute the GTM strategy & plan for Business.
The Director will be responsible for the Business Plan, aligning all necessary activities from all other Business functions, whether proposition launches, trading offers, new channel origination, CX improvements and so on.The Director will lead a small team of channel management experts so that the Three business offer is delivered to the market through fully engaged channels, so as to achieve the business objectives.
The Director will execute the annual, quarterly and weekly plan via all available channels to all segments and is responsible for effective and efficient channel management in order to deliver customer growth objectivesas well as channel and customer NPS. Channels to market include retail, digital, telesales, indirect partners and field sales from SME through to Enterprise.
You will be responsible for:
- The GTM strategy and plan
- Execution of channel plans to deliver the Business objectives through each sales channel and chosen target segments, primarily customer acquisition, channel profitability, customer satisfaction,
- Channel relationship management, providinginsight, training, marketing expertiseas well as ensuring compliance and risk management
- Coordinated plans to executive the necessary trading activities such as sales incentives and partner promotions
- Leadership of the Channel Management & GTM teamc. 6-10 people
- Leadership of virtual and cross functional teams (for example Marketing, Trading, Sales) to deliver collaborative solutions to GTM execution, proposition delivery, volume and value growth activity, channel profitabilityand new channel onboarding
- Development and delivery of the B2B GTM plan
- Channel effectiveness and efficiency in achieving business targets
- Channel NPS
- Commercial channel management to achieve business plan targets
- ROI of S&M channel investment
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in a channel management/marketing role with a minimum of 5 years in a leadership position
- Deep level of understanding of the GTM dynamics within a multi-channel operator
- Proven expertise in market-facing roles covering at least 2 B2B channels to market and B2B segments
- Evidence of market and marketing transformation, preferably through digital transformation
- Up-to-date expertise in marketing, channel management, digital tools and GTM strategies
- Start-up or scale-up experience preferred
- Creative, structured, problem solver and with excellent verbal communication skills
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.