|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|22000T||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Working Week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, you will play a supportive role and be a central point of contact for senior management, looking to understand how MVNO’s are performing and lead in identifying risks and trends.
This is also an opportunity to work in a highly commercial area where you will gain experience in financial accounting & invoicing and analytics into key MVNOS. You will also work with our third party billing vendors to ensure our bills are timely and accurate
This role would suit someone who can adapt to changing situations and is comfortable outside of a pure financial role when required.
The role offers an opportunity to engage directly with external Partners and be a part of cross functional teams and is therefore suited to someone who has excellent communication skills in addition to finance / analytical skills.
The analysis and review you will be responsible for, will provide insight into the commercial and technical performance. You will work closely with the Partner Managers in delivering accurate and insightful monthly management reports to the business.
Support the delivery of an effective financial accounting, control and/or reporting service by conducting assigned financial analysis and reporting activities and tasks. Apply accounting principles and procedures to analyse and prepare accurate financial information and work with internal and external stakeholders effectively to support the achievement of business outcomes.
- To own the month end process for all partners on the LifeCycle, Comfone & Interconnect Platforms
- Ownership of the weekly and monthly reporting suite for the above partners
- Identifying analysis on trends or issues that need to be investigated further and present to commercial & operational teams
- Responsibility for identifying gaps to revenue and cost targets and challenging business owners for root cause analysis and recovery plans
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Responsible for the compilation of the quarterly demand planning forecast for CTO
- Financial Control
- Month end: Responsible for monthend financial accounting, reporting and subsequent invoicing for Wholesale partners
- Monitoring of traffic to identify any issues. Cross Functional work to address these in order to minimise revenue leakage
- Timely & Accurate Billing: Wholesale invoices are issued to partners on time and processes and controls in place to ensure accuracy of charges
- Commercial/Operational Support
- Ownership of partners on LifeCycle, Comfone and Interconnect: accounting, monthend & invoicing
- Ownership of MVNO partner on the LifeCycle Platform, Includes ensuring the rates are correctly uploaded, suspense is clear and reporting is timely and accurate
- Ad hoc - You will perform ad hoc commercial/analysis requests and other queries that may arise from partners
- Part qualified / Finalist accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Excellent MS Excel skills (including filters, pivot tables, lookups and charts).
- Good Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Able to prioritise and deliver high quality/accurate/timely reporting.
- Strong accounting and reporting skills with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexibly in a demand-led, rapid-change environment.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.