|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2101SF||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||04/08/2021, 06:59:00 PM|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
This exciting opportunity offers the chance to advise and deliver change as part of a long-term strategic programme across Three.
You will influence the delivery of new technology, representing our Finance teams and organising people to provide input into the programme: from capturing of requirements to providing support with testing and training of new systems.
You will ensure our Finance teams are ready for changes delivered by a full-scale Transformation programme, working at many levels to make sure the teams are set-up to successfully use the new technology. You will lead them through change.
Say goodbye to endless month-end spreadsheets - you will collaborate with stakeholders across Finance and with peers across the company, to develop business cases, technical requirements, effective ways of working to keep on top of the project.You will be supported by a well-established team to ensure that the programme’s delivery is compatible with Finance needs and sets up for success and growth in the future
- Identify and evaluate complex expertise-led solutions against a range of criteria to find the ones that best meet business needs.
- Manage and deliver required outcomes for a portfolio of projects while reporting to senior colleagues.
- Identify shortcomings, then suggest and implement improvements to existing business practices, while developing and delivering projects or a work stream within the organisation's change management program with guidance from senior colleagues
- Manage output delivery for a substantial operational department by leading others.
- Manage relationships with key internal customers and act as their business partner, while typically using support teams to ensure client satisfaction.
To be considered for this role you must be flexible, highly organised and totally unflappable.
You will have previous experience of planning, managing and organising resources within short/ medium timescales within the overall policy framework.
You will have the confidence to represent your subject matter experts, knowing when to delegate and when to escalate whilst embracing Agile ways of working.
- Qualified accountant
- Project Management
- Review and Reporting
- Performance Management
- Commercial Acumen
- Action Planning
- Planning and Organising
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.