|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|22012S||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. This is a Hybrid working opportunity where you will operate from Home and our Reading office with a balance of home and office based working.
We are looking for a super motivated individual to cover a period of maternity that starts this summer. This role has really transformed in the last 9 months and now has become a spearhead for change across CFO, challenging the norm on how all reporting is done across the department, both internally (including commercial and trading reporting) and to our shareholders in HK.
As well as this, this role is on the forefront with the adoption of the latest technology to make all our lives easier, whether this be working with the CFO Data Science Lead to adopt tools like Alteryx and Tableau (amongst others) to automate day to day process, or to manage the readiness for the reporting as we get ready for 3vision B2C launch later this year.
You will have a well motivated and engaged team of four who will support you on delivering this change and given how much has been achieved in the last 9 months, it is an exciting 12 months ahead for the team and the role!
Managing a team of four (one senior analysts and three analysts – including two graduates)
o Monthly MPS reporting
o Daily sales reporting
o Weekly Trading Reporting
o Other Ad hoc reporting
· This role is the key link between across CFO to make sure we have a joined up and efficient reporting strategy both with current technology and all future technologies.
· Maintenance of the financial systems run out of Austria that impact all of CFO.
· Continuous review and challenge of processes and reporting across the team, to find key efficiencies with the longer term view of increasing the scope of the team further
· Support in the understanding the impact of adoption of new technologies within the team to increase the speed of the month end close and quarterly forecasting
· Development of the more junior team members whilst maintaining a highly motivated team of more senior team members, overseeing and ensuring a smooth rotation of responsibilities within the team each year.
• University / Post Graduate (Degree)
• CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified Accountant
Skills & Experience
• High level of commercial acumen
• Strong quantitative ability
• Ability to solve complex problems
• Ability to think wider than the role and more holistically about the business
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships with a wide array of stakeholders
• Strong rationalisation and influencing skills
• Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
• Experience of supervising and directing people and other resources to achieve specific end results within limited timeframes
• Self starter and has demonstrable ability to work with minimal guidance
• Excellent MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.