|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|210090||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
Assist the reporting team in preparation of cash flow and working capital reporting which will include month-end reporting along with quarterly forecasting, annual budget and 5 year plan preparation. This is a complex area and requires high competency in excel to use the models and attention to detail. You will work under guidance of senior members of the team, working with various teams within wider Finance to improve the cashflow forecasting process.
Assist the reporting team in preparing a monthly reporting pack for the SMT with detailed commentary on balance sheet and cashflow performance against budget and against KPI’s. You will work alongside more senior team members to interact with wider business functions, to understand and explain underlying commercial drivers causing variances against budgets/forecasts and business plans going forward
Own delivery of the monthly balance sheet flashpack and assist in timely completion of month end.
Assist in managing the annual statutory audits conducted by PwC and support in preparation of the annual accounts for the 4 main trading companies (3UK – main trading company, Holding Company, ID Mobile and UKB).
Support Head of Financial Reporting and the team on various improvement projects.
- Assist in cashflow reporting every month.
- Assist in the quarterly cashflow forecast, annual budget and 5 year budget.
- Prepare the monthly working capital pack.
- Assist in the external PwC audit.
- Assist in the preparation of statutory accounts.
- Assist in improvement projects in the team.
- Qualified ACA, with one year PQE.
- Strong organizational and collaboration skills to coordinate activities across various teams.
- Proactive in identifying and dealing with accounting issues.
- Experience of working in a fast moving, complex and dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good at Excel and Power point.
- Experience of working with external auditors.
- An engaging individual able to build strong relationships with teams around the business.
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of Oracle.
- Experience of working in a Group/Parent/Subsidiary environment.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.