|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2200LX||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
This demanding and challenging role will work alongside two existing Financial Data Specialists and reporting into the Financial Data Senior Manager. You will work closely with Finance, Credit Risk, Collections, Billing, Customer Payments, Legal and HWL head office.
Responsibilities include running several operational processes that support the delivery of device revenue accounting and handset receivables program, including but not limited to the following:
Produce monthly offer notice and monthly payment reports for the sale of device receivables.
Budget, forecasting and actual reporting.
Supporting internal and external auditors as necessary.
Processing of large quantities of data using SAS to deliver required transaction processing & reporting.
Project support as and when required, specifically Device Financing and 3Vision in 2022/23.
Continuous improvement and updating of documentation of existing and future device receivable processes.
Due to the nature of the role, we can support applications to be based within either Glasgow or Reading locations.
- Produce monthly offer notice (sale) and monthly servicer (payment) reports for the sale of device receivables to relevant parties.
- Update forecasting models with actual values each month and assist in quarterly reforecasts and annual budget preparation.
- Engage with external auditors to meet audit requirements, ensuring agreed reports and documents are delivered by the required time.
- Assist finance teams with routine SAS processing of large quantities of data.
- Participate in projects as required. Working collaboratively with project teams to collate requirements, build or modify processes, testing, etc.
- Assist in documenting device receivables existing and new process.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and SAS skills.
- Highly numerate and analytical with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with experience of designing and building reliable processes that are easy to maintain.
- Comfortable with their ability to produce reports to an exacting standard in terms of accuracy, timeliness and ease of reconciliation.
- Ability to communicate effectively to various levels of management and understand commercial priorities.
- Experience of working in an operational environment and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Is energized, self-driven, and keen to learn.
Nice to haves:
- Mobile telecommunication industry experience.
- Working knowledge of VBA.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.