|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2101WW||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Work Week||03/12/2021, 06:59:00 PM|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
To be part of a specialist Agile team within our Digital channel who are responsible for helping to deliver and improve the user experience as well as enhance and refine commercial performance through Personalisation, A/B and multivariant testing.
- Work with the Development Lead to architect, configure, deliver and maintain multi-channel Adobe Target campaigns
- Partner with analytics experts to monitor performance of ongoing campaigns to maximise efficiency
- Diagnose, debug and troubleshoot any issues
- Work with various business stakeholders to deliver against the desired testing strategy
- Drive technical effort to ensure a timely execution against agreed delivery dates
- Supporting development and maintenance of KANA where needed
- Demonstrable experience of working with Adobe Target and a reasonable understanding of Adobe’s cloud products.
- Experience with A/B testing and site personalisation, preferably leveraging Adobe Target as a platform
- The ability to work as a team and feed into solutions using your knowledge and experience
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.