|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21033W||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard: Standard working week.||N/A|
SMARTY's on an unprecedented growth journey. In just under 4 years SMARTY has gone from being a start up to entering the next exciting phase of its journey as a scale up.
Our mission is to bring fairness & transparency to the UK mobile market by being the connectivity brand that stands out for being simple & honest. Hot on the heels of our success in growing the business, we now need to add more amazing people to our team in all areas of SMARTY for the next exciting chapter in our success story.
SMARTY's a great place work - oodles of passion sit within a small, engaged team. Best of all though, we're wholly owned by Three which means we can lean into our parent organization when we need to whilst still standing on our own two feet to deliver for our customers.
You'll need to be resourceful, in a growth environment like ours, there's no time for politics or egos - so you'll be comfortable in cutting through ambiguity to get things done. You'll get the balance right between collaborating where needs be and cracking on using your own initiative. Most of all though you are curious about what our customers want, and you're obsessed with making things better, simpler and easier for them.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced “Go to Market” individual who thrives on getting propositions and products over the line and delivered to market for the benefit of customers. Ideally, you’ll have worked previously in either Go to Market role, product or proposition delivery role or you may be business delivery lead (not technical delivery manager) AND ideally have experience working in a Digital only business. You’ll be a customer champion who promotes simplicity in all aspects of your work. This role reports into the Senior Go to Market Manager and is part of the wider Customer Experience and Delivery team in SMARTY.
- Be responsible for the getting awesome propositions or products delivered to market (so plan, manage, facilitate and oversee all the steps required to get a proposition over the line)
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (digital, marketing, reporting, legal, customer experience) and stakeholders so they understand what they need to do to get the product / prop delivered to market in timely manner
- Chair effective Go to Market (and clan) meetings where actions and next steps are identified and people accountable for delivering these steps and don’t be afraid to have challenging conversations and hold people to account – in a nice way!
- Provide concise status updates; highlighting risks and issues and mitigation actions needed “Hands-on” tactical promo responsibilities include uploading pricing changes into the different systems and updates to T&Cs for our promos and campaigns
- Review data from numerous sources to create Post Implementation reviews for new launches and channel changes.
- Be part of a Customer Experience and Customer Value Clan – to contribute ideas for continually improve the experience our customers have with SMARTY and drive these through to actionable deliveries and benefits realised;
- Continuously improve the experience and offerings for customers so they continue to love us!
- Run cross-functional process improvements and influence future business decisions by identifying quick wins within processes.
- Design and document processes and standard operation procedures for the SMARTY Customer Experience Team
- Highly organised, and able to work on multiple projects/initiatives at once, with varied timelines/deadlines for the different promos or campaigns.
- Know which plates to spin and which to focus on today, this week, next week Awesome at pulling together cross-functional teams and driving results forward in a collaborative manner
- Tenacity to get the initiative(s) to market (but with attention to customer experience)
- Demonstrated experience working with agile delivery teams. (scrum)
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy in recording and reporting.
- Experience in Microsoft office tools especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word (preferably Teams, Slack & Confluence too).
- Self-motivated, independent and a flexible, can-do attitude, not happy with complacency.
- Excellent written & verbal communication and influencing skills.
- Be comfortable presenting to your peers and the SMARTY Leadership team
- Strong problem-solving skills Ideally experience in telco environment
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.