|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2100FR||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||01/05/2021, 06:59:00 PM|
The purpose of the role is to be a Product & Process expert and collaborate cross-functionally across Commercial, T&O, LCRA teams to manage change & improvement for all our existing products and propositions across (Contract, PAYG, Home, Business, MBB) initiatives.
• Lead on the creation of the documentation needed to execute changes requiring technical and billing development or configuration. Examples of documents includes price book, customer facing price guide, CPP matrix, charging document, business rules document, execution pack, PIT test plan.
• Work with the business to translate business requirements and ensure that key stakeholders are engaged, and the documents are completed correctly.
• Ensure all changes made to existing products or newly created changes are in line with the customer experience principles and meet the product design.
• Lead on implementing & embedding a customer experience framework with a clear vision, governance structure, initiative roadmap and metrics & objectives so that products and propositions are continually reviewed and improved.
• Represent Commercial in Technical forums during any development and build stages and be responsible for the creation of Post Implementation testing plan, to ensure that all aspects of new Propositions are fit for purpose and meet the agreed customer journey design.
• Work with the GTM teams as the journeys are mapped out providing product knowledge and reviewing once completed so that they align to the expected experience across all channels. Work with Marketing to ensure all comms such as SMS alerts and messaging is accurate.
• Review all multichannel briefs into Commercial to pick up any initiatives that require tech changes, and support creation of DAC (Demand Assessment centre) card and attend the DAC session to support the Business owner.
• Develop 3rd party interface customer journeys.
• Ensure governance & compliance of our products and propositions throughout execution, and in life are compliant with Ofcom general conditions, ASA and all regulatory and compliance standards.
• Proven experience within a similar commercial or process framework role.
• Experience of working in fast paced, dynamic and challenging environments.
• Experience of creating trading plans to support margin.
• Exceptional interpersonal, networking, negotiation, influencing, and communication skills are essential with evidence of a proactive approach and creditable outcomes.
• Ability to demonstrate a drive for results within a pressurised environment to strict timelines.
• Appreciation of the customer, their needs and how to meet them.
• Strong Commercial Acumen and Governance framework experience.
• Excellent decision making and prioritisation capabilities.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.