|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2102ED||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Want to be part of our exciting new journey, want to be able to make your mark at in an exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine? We're looking for exceptional and innovative people, to join us on our unique journey of building a Three business unit, with the backing of a hugely successful business.
Three Business is a growing, exciting division of Three - we want to continue to establish Three as the UK's leading brand and we need a strategic marketing/GTM professional with a deep level of understanding of the GTM dynamics within a multi-channel operator to Develop & deliver the Business GTM plan.
Over the next ten years our business will grow and grow and we need your help. We are investing billions into our network and customer experience and already taking share from our competitors.
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. This is a Hybrid working opportunity where you will operate from Home and our Reading office or Home and our Glasgow Offices dependent upon your location with a balance of home and office based working.
Using your deep level of understanding of the GTM dynamics within a multi-channel operator in B2B and up-to-date expertise in marketing, digital tools and GTM strategies you will create, coordinate and maintain the Business GTM plan.
The plans will include all activity to ensure timely and effective launch activations across the business unit; launch milestones, new capability drops, trading promos, alignment with consumer plans as appropriate, coordinated segment and channel activity in accordance with Business goals, priorities and budgets.
You will work closely with Sales, Trading, Proposition, Sales Enablement, Customer Service and Marketing to align Business activity.
This role will use insights to support the GTM strategy, using customer lens to ensure all items on the roadmap deliver against customer needs and expectations and supports the trading plan. This role needs to balance the demand planning process to ensure appropriate resource is available, that the timings deliver the numbers required and project management the whole process.
- Development & delivery of Business GTM plan
- Marketing effectiveness and efficiency in achieving business targets
- Brand awareness and consideration
- Efficient GTM process creation and management
- Create, communicate and execute the go to market plan for Three Business working closely with all Business functions including Trading, Propositions, Sales, Sales Operations
- Create and maintain annual plan, and detailed quarterly plan
- Manage, drive, optimise best use of multiple £m marketing budget
- Create strategic GTM approach into the market for the next 2 years
- Drive brand positioning and evolution, working as the key interface into the Brand team
- GTM process creation and management
- Understanding of the needs B2B market and channels
- An ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels, balancing both short term and long term needs
- Ability to work collaboratively and align teams across propositions, trading, sales enablement, sales and marketing
- Proactive, problem solver who works well in a team to deliver exceptional results under time constraints
- First class presentation and communication skills
- Brilliant stakeholder management
- Strong decision maker
- 5 years + experience in strategic marketing/GTM roles with budget responsibility
- Deep level of understanding of the GTM dynamics within a multi-channel operator in B2B
- Up-to-date expertise in marketing, digital tools and GTM strategies
- Creative, structured, problem solver and with excellent verbal communication skill
- Start-up or scale-up experience preferred
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.