|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2102O4||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard: Standard working week.||N/A|
Want to be part of our exciting new journey, want to be able to make your mark at in an exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine? We're looking for exceptional and innovative people, to join us on our unique journey of building a Three business unit, with the backing of a hugely successful business.
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
The opportunity for a brand and network operator like Three to enter the B2B Telco market is massive, and we have an ambition to match. We know we can be a credible and exciting alternative to the established players by doing things well and a bit differently. We’re looking for someone who is as hungry as us, shares our ambition, isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty and thrives on the ability to create their plan and team from scratch.
The rewards – be part of a winning team that set-up, entered, and made a big impact in the market. We’re dynamic and very comfortable with ambiguity, each month we assess and solidify our plan further - we pivot, react, improve continuously.
If this sounds like the dream, keep reading. This role will Head up the new Acquisition and Channel marketing team in a multi channel environment, working closely with all our B2B functional teams including Sales, Trading, Propositions & Trading teams, as well as the central marketing team who ensure brand alignment and execute the plan. Part of the role includes management & optimisation of the overall marketing budget and GTM plan for full B2B unit.
The Head of Acquisition and Channel Marketing will spearhead Three’s growth through creation of a compelling acquisition and channel marketing strategy across a range of marketing channels & approaches (paid, social, email etc), content development, events, partners, PR etc
- Drive high quality traffic to online, telesales, retail sales channels
- Optimise conversion in the sales channels through creative, engaging and empowering channel campaigns and sales material
- Manage the B2B marketing budget, creating annual plan and detailed quarterly plans
- Constant performance management and optimisation through rigorous analysis, reporting, test & learn approach to ensure continuous improvement in clicks, traffic, lead gen, CPA’s and ROI
- Find new and more targeted ways to reach our customers, excite and arm our channels to win in the market
- Oversee creation, communication and execution of the go to market plan for Three Business
- Build and retain a talented team; manage effectively to implement strategy, achieve target goals and create new opportunities for impact Accountable for
- Delivering key acquisition KPI’s per agreed targets – traffic, leads, sales, margin, CPA
- Managing and optimising marketing budget
- Creation and management of the Business Unit GTM plan
- Creating and managing a team of high performers
- Creation and delivery of channel marketing plan - equipping & engaging channels to optimise sales
- 5+ years experience and deep knowledge in leading & developing acquisition marketing strategies and digital best practices
- Demonstrate the strategic vision, leadership and collaboration skills to build a robust digital demand generation engine
- Strong knowledge and experience of effective marketing tools to support
- Track record of success in delivering market leading KPI’s with a data driven approach throughout the marketing funnel – traffic, lead gen, ROI etc
- Campaign planning - track record of managing and optimising multi million pound marketing budget
- Experienced in multi channel marketing strategies
- Excellent people-management skills and the ability to coach and drive excellence within the marketing team
- Thrives on and experienced in creating something out of nothing. Early-stage start-up experience is an advantage
- Analytical, attention to detail, and a no-task-too-small mentality
- Constantly ideating new and disruptive ideas • Able to articulate a clear vision and provide concise expectations to Central marketing team and marketing agencies
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.