|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2100NC||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Working Week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
The Head of Business Agility is accountable for leading a change in how the organisation works as part of a Transformation to an agile organisation. Accountable for working right across the organisation with each Directorates leadership teams to enable the organisation with the framework, tools, processes, methodologies and approach to underpin efficient and effective delivery. This team will lead the design implementation, communication, and rollout to the organisation to embed “agile” as a way of working across Three UK and Three Ireland, as well as ensuring that our delivery framework can cater to all types of change methodologies
The role is accountable for:
- Direct line management of the Business Agility team UK & Ireland.
- Improving throughput and flow of delivery from business planning from right through to customer live
- Leading the review and improvement of service design and end to end processes across Three, ensuring processes are designed and delivered in accordance with agreed standards.
- Fostering partnerships with Technical functions aswell as commercial and support functions to help drive the identification of improvements in their respective areas as part of the E2E business agility framework.
- Identification of improvement opportunities to drive simplification, digitisation, scalability, optimisation and standardisation, whilst working in collaboration with key business stakeholders.
- Leading and managing a team of Specialists & Service designers and/or Process Analysts
- Creating a culture of Business Agility by embedding an improvement mindset, behaviours and ways of working across key business areas.
- Collaborate across the organisation(s) to co-design relevant methodologies and frameworks to underpin the scaling of Business Agility capability
- Overseeing the implementation of agreed improvement methodology at multiple competence levels e.g. awareness, practitioner and expert.
- Supporting the Business Agility ambition by providing agile coaching, service design, process design and mapping expertise.
- Ensuring processes are designed and mapped in line with agreed standards.
- Identification and maintenance of the improvement opportunity pipeline, ensuring opportunities are prioritised in accordance with business priorities, impact and risk.
- Take a pragmatic, collaborative and data-driven approach to deliver improvements.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the Strategy, PMO & Delivery function (UKI) to ensure alignment
- Critical accountability of building, running and maturing the function and capability over time (Bi-Modal with ROI & UK at different stages of maturity)
- Be pivotal in transitioning from the current state to the target state
- Large focus on outcomes and vision as well as Leadership with a practical, hands on and pragmatic approach
Must have experience in leading:
- A Business Agility / Operational excellence and/or Delivery function
- A Business improvement or process improvement function
- An agile Coaching team
Qualifications /experience required to deliver the role:
- Leadership and managerial experience at a senior level demonstrating strong stakeholder relationship management.
- Demonstrates the ability to bring thought leadership to their area, decompose problems, collaborate, deliver sound decision making and communicate effectively.
- Proven ability to develop, coach and motivate people, recognise gaps and build plans to develop capability. Experience in building empowered, trusted teams.
- Demonstrates experience of frameworks and standards and how to successfully apply these, through improvement roadmaps, to drive incremental maturity improvements and outcomes.
- Proven ability to collaborate with, influence and build relationships at all levels within an organisation
- Possesses a “coaching mindset”, with ability to select and coach resources
- Proven record of working in an ambiguous, fast paced delivery environment showing an ability to handle ambiguity and differing speeds of change.
- Can demonstrate being comfortable solving problems, working through ambiguity.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.