|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21021V||Reading||Single Location - Home|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard: Standard working week.||N/A|
Want to be part of our exciting new journey, want to be able to make your mark at in an exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine? We're looking for exceptional and innovative people, to join us on our unique journey of building a Three business unit, with the backing of a hugely successful business.
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
In Three Business you'll have ownership, decisions to make and real accountability, right from the start. We want your insights and ideas, and we'll give you the support to deliver them into tangible outcomes.
Working in the Sales Enablement and Business Operations function you will focus on defining how everything works, making sure our sales and customer service channels are fully enabled and can win the market, and that we are renowned for being easy to do business with.
As a Head of Business Digital and Experience you will be defining and executing a multi-year digital strategy for Three UK Business, ensuring our online sales and service journeys are innovative, seamless and customers can effortlessly interact with us and their products, however and whenever they want to.
- You will be a thought-leader and digital delivery specialist with responsibility for the scoping, development and management of a high-performing B2B online sales journey and a self-serve capability for both end-users and third-party partners
- You will plan and lead the Business online development roadmap, ensuring an outstanding user/customer experience, high user engagement, accessibility, compliance and sales performance.
- You will design and embed the Business Digital Experience Framework, acting as the custodian of this blueprint to our digital-first ambition and the experience standards that will underpin our go-to-market approach.
- You will scope and resource a team of developers, site builders and UX professionals to deliver on the ambition, working alongside colleagues in Trading, Propositions, Enablement, Operations, Sales, Consumer Digital and Technology on a day-to-day basis.
- You will drive continuous improvement using digital analytics, measuring and monitoring the effectiveness of customer journeys and experience
- 5+ years’ experience in leading large scale B2B digital transformation, with a demonstrable track record of owning the strategy, framework, development and execution of high volume and high value multichannel campaigns, sales and service platforms
- Thought leader in digital CX, UX and UI across the entire omnichannel journey
- Deep understanding of delivering highly effective SEO, digital marketing and sales performance in a regulated UK market
- Demonstrable high levels of commercial acumen and analytical thinking
- Exceptional ability to lead, influence and work across organisational boundaries with a strong track record of cross-functional collaboration
- Effective management of material Opex and Capex budgets
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.