|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||02/07/2021, 06:59:00 PM|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
You will enable Three UK to establish itself as a credible B2B brand, driving brand growth and leads through effective marketing strategies and campaigns, whilst being accountable for our Business to Business brand strategy and planning through to campaign delivery, ensuring the brand supports the Enterprise vision for the future and generates long term growth through all marketing channels.
Acting as a leader within the new Commercial Organisation and playing a pivotal part in developing a winning commercial organisation that delivers our company objectives and sustained performance.
• B2B Brand Strategy and Planning.
• B2B marketing campaigns.
• Media planning and optimisation.
• Tactical campaigns.
• Performance marketing (lead gen).
• New Enterprise product/proposition positioning and marketing.
• Business customer communications strategy and creative (BTL).
• Agency and budget management.
• MSF support and marketing co-ordination.
• Proven leadership experience within a similar commercial position.
• Solid experience of working in fast paced, dynamic and challenging environments.
• Proven experience of leading marketing campaigns in a B2B space.
• This role requires a strategic thinker with the ability to convert strategy into operational execution.
• Exceptional interpersonal, networking, negotiation, influencing, and communication skills are essential with evidence of a proactive approach and creditable outcomes.
• Ability to demonstrate a drive for results within a pressurised environment to strict timelines.
• Appreciation of the customer, their needs and how to meet them.
• Strong Commercial Acumen.
• An experienced People Leader able to galvanise others behind a vision, set clear direction, build, develop, and motivate a high performing team.
• Excellent decision making and prioritisation capabilities.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.