|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2201AH||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
This role is a Senior Leadership Position supporting business Directorates in Ireland & the UK.
Reporting to the Director of People Business Partner & Change UK & Ireland, this role will be an effective strategic partner, working collaboratively with the ELT & SLT to understand their business and support delivery of their strategic priorities, as well as providing process consulting support, enabling the development of local strategies, aligned with overall Three strategy.
• Lead a team of People Business Partners, providing direction, focus and motivation on the key business needs across their deliverables. Inspire, develop and manage a high performing team that meets their department objectives
• Work collaboratively with business leaders to ensure they have optimum plans in place to achieve their business objectives including effective headcount management and planning support.
• Partner with functional leaders to deliver strategic people plan. Act as trusted advisor in the design of organisation design approach and engage People Business Partners and business leaders to ensure consistent application across functions.
• Design and execute People Plan that delivers relevant programme work streams and people initiatives ensuring that priorities, values and behaviours are embedded across the organisation.
• Lead the collaboration with the wider People function to identify, design and deliver appropriate solutions and people interventions and deploy into the relevant business area.
• Coach and support business leaders through change implementation and management ensuring development and engagement of their teams.
• Partner with People Development and People Services teams to understand, share and support their objectives and ensure effective and consistent approach to delivery on the people strategy.
• Endorse and drive Leadership Programme Programme with all people leaders across the organisation.
• Support in the management of key budgets across the People function and with wider business leaders.
• Play a leading role the People teams key priority strategic programmes by setting up the structure of the programme streams, ensuring capability and capacity across the team members.
• Ensure the streams design is well thought through and meets the needs of the full organisation, including the lens of Retail and Service.
• Ensure delivery of key streams to ensure we are focusing on the future, evolving our HR practices and policies, and embracing the changing world of HR and what it may bring.
• Degree or Masters level qualification in related discipline preferred.
• Previous experience of strategic HR Business Partnering
• Demonstrated ability to influence and to shape both the medium and longer-term strategy of the business.
• Proven leadership and team working skills with the ability to develop and motivate in a fast paced, rapidly changing and high performance culture
• Commercial Acumen - Possess a clear understanding of profitability and the management of P&L, OPEX and strategic targets.
• Strong influencing and persuasion skills, confident in ability to engage people from all over the business and at all levels to drive change.
• Build, develop and maintain effective relationships of a strategic nature with ELT and SLT, partnering with them to achieve People objectives
• Initiate projects to establish, improve or cease processes, systems and procedures impacting all aspects of the employee life-cycle.
• Ensure all activity is in compliance with regulatory and company policy requirements, operated consistently and driven by a need for continuous improvement.
• Builds own capabilities and provides specialized training or coaching to a diverse range of stakeholders across the business.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.