|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard: Standard working week.||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. This is a Hybrid working opportunity where you will operate either from Home and our Reading office or Home and our Glasgow Offices dependant upon your location with a balance of home and office based working.
The Head of Channel Management & Go-to-market will create, communicate and execute the GTM strategy & plan for the SME segment. The Head will be responsible for the SME Plan, aligning all necessary activities from all other Business functions, whether proposition launches, trading offers, new channel origination, CX improvements and so on. The Head will lead a small team of channel management experts so that the Three business offer is delivered to the market through fully engaged SME channels, in order to achieve the business objectives. The Head will execute the annual, quarterly and weekly plan via Retail, Digital, Telesales & Indirect to the SME segment and sub-segments.
This is a Hybrid working opportunity where you will operate from Home and our Reading office or Home and our Glasgow Offices dependant upon your location with a balance of home and office based working.
The Head is responsible for effective and efficient channel management in order to deliver customer growth objectives as well as channel and customer NPS.
You will be accountable for:
• Development and delivery of the SME GTM plan
• Channel effectiveness and efficiency in achieving business targets
• Channel NPS in selected channels • Commercial channel management to achieve business plan targets
• ROI of S&M channel investment
• Execution of channel plans to deliver the Business objectives through each sales channel and chosen target segments, primarily customer acquisition, channel profitability, customer satisfaction,
• Channel relationship management, providing insight, training, marketing expertise as well as ensuring compliance and risk management
• Coordinated plans to executive the necessary trading activities such as sales incentives and partner promotions
• Leadership of the SME Channel Management & GTM team c. 4 people
• Leadership of virtual and cross functional teams (for example Marketing, Trading, Sales) to deliver collaborative solutions to GTM execution, proposition delivery, volume and value growth activity, channel profitability and new channel onboarding
Experience in a leadership channel management/marketing role
• Deep level of understanding of the GTM dynamics within a multi-channel operator
• Proven expertise in market-facing roles covering at least 2 B2B channels to market
• Evidence of market and marketing transformation, preferably through digital transformation
• Up-to-date expertise in marketing, channel management, digital tools and GTM strategies
• Start-up or scale-up experience preferred • Creative, structured, problem solver and with excellent verbal communication skills
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.