|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2200PB||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
SMARTY's on an unprecedented growth journey. In just under 4 years SMARTY has gone from being a start up to entering the next exciting phase of its journey as a scale up. Our mission is to bring fairness & transparency to the UK mobile market by being the connectivity brand that stands out for being simple & honest.
SMARTY's a great place work - oodles of passion sit within a small, engaged team. We’re wholly owned by Three which means we can lean into our parent organization when we need to whilst still standing on our own two feet to deliver for our customers.
You'll need to be resourceful, in a growth environment like ours, there's no time for politics or egos - so you'll be comfortable in cutting through ambiguity to get things done. Most of all though you are curious about what our customers want, and you're obsessed with making things smarter, simpler and easier for them.
As Head of Commercial you’ll be accountable for growing SMARTY’s margin and customer base. You’ll do this by defining and delivering Trading, Channel and Customer Value Management Strategies which meet our Brand goals. You’ll also manage the performance and delivery of commercial outcomes across SMARTY channels, as well as being directly responsible for the growth of our indirect and affiliate channels.
As part of the SMARTY leadership team, you’ll be expected to drive improvements and growth across the entire business, influencing the end to end success of SMARTY. It’s an exciting and fast-moving role, where you’ll play a key part in shaping SMARTY’s future success.
- Own, develop and manage the Trading, Channel and Customer Value Management strategies for SMARTY
- Take ownership of the performance management of SMARTY and set the targets to ensure the successful delivery of the commercial KPI’s
- Create and deliver trading plans that align to the strategy
- Be responsible for all pricing and promotion activity
- Manage the growth of both Indirect and Affiliate channels
- Integrate new props and products into the SMARTY portfolio, driving efficiencies and understanding impacts on current performance
- Ownership for all in-life propositions, and Propositions Partner Management
- Grow the value, retention and engagement of the SMARTY customer base, ensuring data and insight capabilities are put at the centre of our decision making, maximising customers value along the complete lifecycle.
- Be a significant contributor to the SMARTY leadership team and a key member of the Three Wider Leadership Team
- Work closely with your counterparts in Three to ensure successful delivery of the Multibrand strategy.
- Proven leadership experience within a similar commercial position
- Solid experience in Trading, Distribution and Customer Value Management
- Strong Commercial Acumen.
- Experience of leading & collaborating with cross functional teams to deliver outcomes
- Excellent decision making, time management and prioritisation capabilities.
- Proven experience of growing the customer base and driving core margin
- Be a strategic thinker with the ability to convert strategy into operational execution.
- Ability to demonstrate a drive for results within a pressurised environment to strict timelines.
- Appreciation of the customer, their needs and how to meet them
- An experienced People Leader able to galvanise others behind a vision, set clear direction, build, develop, and motivate a high performing team.
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, negotiation, influencing, and communication skills are essential with evidence of a proactive approach and creditable outcomes
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.