|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21006G||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
Reporting to the Director of Channels and GTM for Business, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of CRM to lead and drive growth from the in-life customer strategy, which includes (but not restricted to) retention, loyalty, cross sell, up sell. The role will be accountable for:
- Optimising customer lifetime value to deliver maximum revenue and reduce churn through CRM.
- Lead and define contact strategies with lines of business/trading teams so customer comms and contact centres can deliver effective, targeted and timely communications across whole lifecycle.
- Delivering a 1:1 customer contact strategy and base campaigns that deliver revenue, brand experience and reduce churn.
- Leading the strategy and scope for customer communications, working hand in hand with customer comms team (who will execute and deliver campaigns).
- Defining, forecasting and optimising annual revenue opportunities from customer lifecycle management.
- Exploiting and optimising CRM capabilities (Adobe Campaign in Transformation) to drive customer growth, customer engagement and lifetime value.
- Lead analysis and measurement of campaign performance to deliver a full ROI model and demonstrate CRM revenue opportunities.
- Customer lifecycle management and contact strategy
- Annual revenue targets for CRM
- Maximising CRM capability, tools and resource (e.g. Adobe and comms teams)
- Analysing campaign performance
- Understanding of the needs B2B market and channels
- An ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels, balancing both short term and long term needs
- Ability to work collaboratively and align teams across propositions, trading, sales enablement, sales and marketing
- Proactive, problem solver who works well in a team to deliver exceptional results under time constraints
- First class presentation and communication skills
- Brilliant stakeholder management
- Strong decision maker
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.