|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21006G||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Reporting to the Director of Channels and GTM for Business, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of CRM to lead and drive growth from the in-life customer strategy, which includes (but not restricted to) retention, loyalty, cross sell, up sell. The role will be accountable for:
- Optimising customer lifetime value to deliver maximum revenue and reduce churn through CRM.
- Lead and define contact strategies with lines of business/trading teams so customer comms and contact centres can deliver effective, targeted and timely communications across whole lifecycle.
- Delivering a 1:1 customer contact strategy and base campaigns that deliver revenue, brand experience and reduce churn.
- Leading the strategy and scope for customer communications, working hand in hand with customer comms team (who will execute and deliver campaigns).
- Defining, forecasting and optimising annual revenue opportunities from customer lifecycle management.
- Exploiting and optimising CRM capabilities (Adobe Campaign in Transformation) to drive customer growth, customer engagement and lifetime value.
- Lead analysis and measurement of campaign performance to deliver a full ROI model and demonstrate CRM revenue opportunities.
- Customer lifecycle management and contact strategy
- Annual revenue targets for CRM
- Maximising CRM capability, tools and resource (e.g. Adobe and comms teams)
- Analysing campaign performance
- Understanding of the needs B2B market and channels
- An ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels, balancing both short term and long term needs
- Ability to work collaboratively and align teams across propositions, trading, sales enablement, sales and marketing
- Proactive, problem solver who works well in a team to deliver exceptional results under time constraints
- First class presentation and communication skills
- Brilliant stakeholder management
- Strong decision maker
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.