|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
SMARTY has just turned 3 and we have achieved so much. And now, we are ready to turn it up a notch to truly unlock our growth potential in a saturated, samey-samey mobile market. Time to shake things up!
Right at the heart of our ambitious growth plans is our customer, and that’s where you come in. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced CX and Change Leader, who thrives on setting the long term customer strategy.
This role is part of the Wider Leadership Team at SMARTY and you will be required to supervise and oversee our Customer Excellence Team, own the CX vision for our growing brand & execute our strategic plan that sees us exceed our customer’s expectations.
Ideally, you’ll have worked previously in a digital first or start-up and have experience of working with agile and waterfall methodologies. You’ll thrive on simplicity, both for our customers and internal ways of working. And as a leader, you’ll know how to bring people together and galvanise them to achieve our plans by setting a clear vision & direction that rings true to SMARTY’s Simple & Honest brand values. And most importantly, you’ll be a highly engaging, inspirational & approachable individual who makes working with them fun as well as rewarding.
- Set, own and deliver the CEX strategy for SMARTY, driving a plan to ensure customer experience is a market differentiator for SMARTY.
- Have overall responsibility for coordination of change management and end-to end delivery of the SMARTY strategic plan and roadmaps.
- Manage the SMARTY high level plan delivering on strategic capabilities and propositions, as well as delivering effective GTM activity.
- Own the cross-geographical assisted service for SMARTY growing our NPS, Commercials and managing cost to serve, through service strategies which support our customers and reflect their changing needs.
- Be responsible for ensuring the relevant level of customer experience insight is available to place the voice of the customer at the heart of our decision making.
- Responsible for creating all customer policies. Ensuring these are maintained and managed.
- Proven change leadership experience within a customer-obsessed brand.
- Experience working in digital first environment/start up.
- Solid experience in growing NPS, proposition execution, GTM.
- Setting CX/ channel strategy in a similar industry.
- This role requires a strategic thinker with the ability to convert strategy into operational execution.
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, negotiation, influencing, and communication skills are essential with evidence of a proactive approach and creditable outcomes.
- Ability to demonstrate a drive for results within a pressurised environment to strict timelines.
- Appreciation of the customer, their needs and how to meet them.
- Strong Commercial Acumen.
- An experienced People Leader able to galvanise others behind a vision, set clear direction, build, develop, and motivate a high performing team.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.