|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2102OR||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Three UK is going through a major transformation and our digital experience is at the heart of that. We are in the process of implementing a brand-new technology stack that will deliver radically improved digital and omni-channel journeys and features to provide a market leading experience that will delight our customers.
The digital team is accountable, not only for our digital product, performance and experiences but also informing, influencing and driving the wider business to become a truly digital company that is a benchmark for our industry and beyond. Three has long been an innovator and disruptor within the industry and that’s an area we will continue to drive. We are on a journey and the next 2-3 years will be an exhilarating ride while we roll-out the UK’s fastest 5G network, implement our new technology and launch our new journeys while at the same time bring some very exciting products to market. We want to have the most intuitive, simple and easy to use digital experiences and we want customers to feel recognised, cared for and appreciated.
Three UK is a company on a mission to change and grow - it is a fast-paced environment, and while our organisation is not at the scale of some of our competitors (we think that’s a good thing), it provides agility and a refreshing level of freedom and creativity with the opportunity to gain a breadth of experience
The Head of Digital Analytics and Insight is a senior leadership position reporting to the Director of Digital. You will lead the Digital Analytics and Insight function to deliver outstanding data driven insight and recommendations to the Digital function and wider commercial directorate to support delivery of our Digital First strategy and delivery of our commercial sales and service budget and objectives.
Specifically, you will ensure the comprehensive tracking, instrumentation, and analysis of our digital journeys and touchpoints to capture all customer interactions to allow rapid identification of opportunities that will increase revenue, margin and profitability from our digital channels. This will include full end to end evaluation of customer journeys to retain our customers in digital or seamlessly transition them to our contact centre or retail stores where appropriate.
You will lead a centre of expertise and federate knowledge across the digital function so that we can scale usage and engagement with analytics tools through training, creation of automated reporting and dashboards. You will champion and support the delivery of our personalisation, optimisation and testing capabilities across web and app. Partnering with or Digital Marketing, CVM and Customer Services teams, you will ensure we have a robust data infrastructure to underpin our growth objectives for renewals, cross-sell and up-sell and proactive customer care, delivering timely and relevant messaging and nudges across our various digital touchpoints.
Furthermore, you will drive a programme of performance measurement and benchmarking with best-in-class digital operators to promote a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Drive a data led culture within the Digital and wider Commercial functions to accelerate our improvement and performance as a business
- Directly support delivery of the budget (revenue and margin)
- Ensure a comprehensive suite of reporting, dashboards and insights that are accessible to all and promote the usage of our data, testing and personalisation
- Work across the full Digital team to design, implement and continuously improve ways of working towards best-in-class digital experience
- Work with the Digital Marketing and CVM teams to deliver best in class marketing technology capabilities and maximise return on investment form those solutions
- Ensure the appropriate deployment of consistent practices and standards across our operations e.g. tagging and performance monitoring
- Lead the team to exceptional performance taking, fostering a strong culture of delivery and team-working and development of our people
- Track record of leading digital analytics functions in a medium to large, multi-channel organisation and experience working in complex matrixed organisations
- Strong digital background and experience
- Extensive experience working with digital analytics technologies including personsalistion, testing and data platforms (including the Adobe Experience Cloud)
- Passion for delivering data driven insights and influencing stakeholders to seize opportunities
- Experience and understanding of Machine Learning modelling and application of AI Practical experience of agile ways of working
- Demonstrable leadership skills, especially through periods of significant change or transformation
- Outstanding data and analytical skills
- Excellent communications and influencing skills – translating complex data into clear, practical insights
- Demonstrable expertise in data exploitation (SQL, Python, SAS), data modelling practices and in data visualisation (Tableau, MS Office, Power BI)
- Strong commercial acumen – detailed understanding of P&L, margin and Opex control
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.