|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2102OQ||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Three UK is going through a major transformation and our digital experience is at the heart of that. We are in the process of implementing a brand-new technology stack that will deliver radically improved digital and omni-channel journeys and features to provide a market leading experience that will delight our customers.
The digital team is accountable, not only for our digital product, performance and experiences but also informing, influencing and driving the wider business to become a truly digital company that is a benchmark for our industry and beyond. Three has long been an innovator and disruptor within the industry and that’s an area we will continue to drive. We are on a journey and the next 2-3 years will be an exhilarating ride while we roll-out the UK’s fastest 5G network, implement our new technology and launch our new journeys while at the same time bring some very exciting products to market. We want to have the most intuitive, simple and easy to use digital experiences and we want customers to feel recognised, cared for and appreciated.
Three UK is a company on a mission to change and grow - it is a fast-paced environment, and while our organisation is not at the scale of some of our competitors (we think that’s a good thing), it provides agility and a refreshing level of freedom and creativity with the opportunity to gain a breadth of experience
The Head of Digital Service is a senior leadership position reporting to the Director of Digital. You will lead the Digital Service function to deliver an outstanding digital (unassisted) service experience that supports our customers to self-serve for any in-life product and service needs. You will work closely with the wider Digital function and the Customer Service and Customer Experience teams to drive growth in service interactions through digital channels, increase digital containment rates and drive an outstanding end to end customer experience.
We are investing heavily in our digital capabilities with the expectation that we will rapidly increase the proportion of customers that successfully self-serve through digital touchpoints. We are exploring new technologies and interfaces to increase adoption of digital touchpoints for our in-life service experience, and you will be at the heart of driving that innovation.
You will identify and execute opportunities for improvements to existing content, features and journeys and identify and champion delivery of new capabilities working with Digital Product and Development to bring this vision to life. Furthermore, you will work with the Digital Sales team to identify and execute opportunities for sales through service to deliver revenue and margin budgets. You will manage, maintain and develop the suite of digital content that sits across web and app to support customers with product, device, network enquiries and issues and you will work with Customer Services and Retail to align the information and content available and deliver a consistent customer experience across all channels.
In addition, you will drive a programme of performance measurement and benchmarking with best-in-class digital operators to promote a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Deliver digital service objectives and targets
- Journey analysis, monitoring and optimisation, including contact steering from digital to chat/CC/retail
- Deliver, maintain/optimise breadth of support content
- Drive service roadmaps for digital products (app, website, My3, Support and Chatbot)
- Evaluate performance against targets and identify opportunities to accelerate channel shift
- Work with the Customer Service and Customer Experience teams to evaluate opportunities for contact elimination, automation and containment
- Promote adoption of digital self-service capabilities, working with the Channels and CVM
- Work with Digital Product team to deliver the roadmap
- Identify and execute opportunities to deliver sales through service (revenue and margin)
- Reporting, analysis and insight regarding Digital service performance
- Track record of delivering digital customer service in a medium to large, multi-channel organisation
- Strong digital background and experience
- Passion and understanding of digital technologies and capabilities
- Strong commitment and track-record of customer and user-centric design
- Experience working in a complex, matrixed organisation
- Demonstrable leadership skills, especially through periods of significant change or transformation
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong commercial acumen – detailed understanding of P&L, margin and Opex control
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.