|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2100IU||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||20/04/2021, 06:59:00 PM|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
- Solutions Analysis
- Identifies and evaluates complex expertise-led solutions against a range of criteria to find the ones that best meet business needs.
- Strategic Planning
- Manages the development and/or delivery of an element of the organization's strategic planning.
- Performance Management
- Takes responsibility for implementing a team's performance management systems with guidance from senior colleagues.
- Builds complex frameworks to fully assess the scope and context of short-term and long-term business needs.
- Manages output delivery for a substantial operational department by leading others.
- Initiates, formulates and implements new business practices for own discipline, while managing the development and/or delivery of a significant element of the organization's change management program.
- Manages a significant portion of the organization's financial management and/or control processes.
- Analyzes key themes using data from a wide range of sources and identifies possible impacts on the business.
- Manage relationships with key internal & external customers and act as their business partner, while typically using support teams to ensure client satisfaction.
- Takes responsibility for implementing formal development frameworks for a substantial department, while informally coaching and mentoring others throughout the organization.
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and skills to work independently while providing guidance and training to others on reviewing and creating relevant, lucid and effective reports.
- Uses comprehensive knowledge and skills to communicate with other people independently while providing
This is a senior appointment, you must therefore possess both the experience and gravitas needed to lead and challenge at all levels as well as influencing the Technology leadership team
- Experience working within a Technology function with the ability to build relationships across Technology & operations along with MBNL
- Qualified accountant with proven experience of managing a team of finance business partners
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to demonstrate a drive for results within a pressurised environment to strict timelines
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, negotiation, influencing, and communication skills are essential with evidence of a proactive approach and creditable outcomes.
- Excellent decision making and prioritisation capabilities
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.