|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2101U4||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard: Standard working week.||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
The Head of Government Affairs will be responsible for leading Government Affairs to safeguard Three’s position by creating beneficial relationships with government bodies to support the influencing of government policies to enable Three to Achieve its objectives .
You will Develop relationships in Government, opposition and devolved administrations and influence government policy to enable Three to achieve its objectives and ensure coherent and consistent messaging to support Three’s legal and regulatory positioning.
Reporting into the General Council & Director of Regulatory Affairs the Head of Government Affairs will define how Three interacts with the government, with governmental regulators, and the legislative and regulatory arms of government.
The team covers a very large portfolio of policy issues of significant importance to Three. By utilizing your experience of working with and/or within UK government and UK parliament the Head of Government Affairs will define how Three interacts with the government, with governmental regulators, and the legislative and regulatory arms of government to enable Three to achieve its objectives
- Ability to influence government policy to enable Three to achieve its objectives
- Ensures coherent and consistent messaging to support Three’s legal and regulatory positioning
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
- Able to lead the development of a business-critical function that is company-wide in nature
- Facilitate access to key decision makers within government
- Provide honest council on what is and is not feasible - be at the fore front of what we lobby in.
- Ability to represent company positions in external forums
- Facilitating interactions between Senior Management and external stakeholders
- Work with external agencies
- Experience of developing and working with complex policy
- Experience of working with and/or within UK government (essential) and UK parliament (highly desirable)
- A deep understanding of how government and parliament work
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.