|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2102T9||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Work Week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
- Lead the Information Security Architecture And Consulting (SAAC) Team.
- The main function of this role is to protect the assets of the organisation by ensuring all people, processes and technology operate in a secure manner.
- This role is accountable for leading the Technology & Operations specific organisational procedures for the internal or third-party assessment of projects that may impact an activity, process, product or service in use or proposed for use against recognised criteria and security standards, policy and legislation.
- Responsible for ensuring organisational assets are secured appropriately based on their importance and criticality to the organisation. This is a management role and as a result the role holder is responsible for the management of a team of specialists who also carry out the below functions.
- Embraces and drives a continuous learning culture where the development of new skills and knowledge is paramount to the success of both their and their team’s roles.
- Provides role model leadership behaviours in communication, collaboration and the recognition and development of their team including regular performance and development conversations, in-time feedback and coaching.
To provide expert/SME security consultation, advice and guidance on how to minimise the impact to the organisation of potential threats to both existing and new/proposed processes, products, technology and services taking input from other Information Security teams and external sources.
To liaise with potential and/or current vendors, partners and suppliers to the organisation and evaluate the information security standing of the company or products proposed for use or already in use.
To liaise with and provide resources to all internal non-BAU activities such as programs, projects and tasks that are, not originated by the Information Security Team themselves.
To provide initial assessments of effort and cost of delivery of non-BAU activities such as programs, projects and tasks that are, not originated by the Information Security Team themselves. Securing the necessary budget in the project to ensure delivery of any necessary activity agreed with the project utilising internal and external resource when necessary.
To work with the other areas of the Information Security team where necessary to utilise skills not present in the SAAC team.
Secure where necessary external resource for the delivery of the necessary activity to deliver security consulting to the organisation.
To produce reporting on progress as directed by the Security Director.
Demonstrable experience of leading large scale delivery of compliance against industry standards frameworks, e.g. NIST SP800-53, ISO27001, Cyber Essentials
Degree in Information Security
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.